*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

I will be working but will be on my phone for the updates on here..(when I can)..Feeling good if just a little miffed that I will be in work from 2pm til 10pm..Rangers will put down a marker today, Warburton playing it cool yesterday at the press conf but I can see us coming out all guns blazing..C'mon THE MIGHTY & THE FAMOUS..

:uk:

8 hours ago, harlands plater said:

So more or less the same eleven who struggled against part-time Championship teams for the last few games of last season. Let's hope some arses have been booted.

Yeah mate,the same team that pissed the league, won a cup, got to the final of another after beating the scum and played arguably some of the best football in a decade.

We should still be alright:wink:

Intae these cunts!! 3-1 the Queens eleven.

Going to miss the first half as my son is playing at 2 but will catch 2nd. Hope to be doing well when I get to pub but any win will do.

Not at all impressed with our pre season tbh. Not enough games and wouldnt surprise me if we dont win.

8 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Going to miss the first half as my son is playing at 2 but will catch 2nd. Hope to be doing well when I get to pub but any win will do.

Not at all impressed with our pre season tbh. Not enough games and wouldnt surprise me if we dont win.

Its hardly our fault we haven't had many games ffs. We only had a 3 1/2 week break which is way shorter than nearly every other team in Europe, if we played any more games we would have only had a 2 week break.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Its hardly our fault we haven't had many games ffs. We only had a 3 1/2 week break which is way shorter than nearly every other team in Europe, if we played any more games we would have only had a 2 week break.

Good point

18 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Going by the gaffers presser it sounds like Windass won't play till Tuesday. Hopefully that means Forrester is over his injury and is fit and ready to start tomorrow in midfield along with Holt and Halliday. 

Wes

Tav  Kiernan if fit/Hill   Wilson Wallace 

Halliday 

Holt                      Forrester 

MOH                                          Mckay

Waggy 

I'd go with this too. Our central midfield has some great competition Now.  Add Crooks Windass Barton Kranjcar and Rossiter. Exciting. 

Let's fucking do this Rangers :21:

This league cups a bit of a farce, but at least it gives us our team back earlier than usual, this will be our only year in this shite anyway.

We owe these cunts. Not in August, not at any point in the season - we owe these cunts a pumping today. 

26 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Considering Hibs started pre season training 4 days after us and have fit in 3 pre season games already, I'd say it's nowt to do with the break but more to do with what the manager preferred, which was heading to America. We could easily have played 3/4 friendlies by now.

Which is stupid considering they have European qualifiers, their players will be burnt out. I trust out sports science staff to have organised our summer the best it can be to prepare us for 55