*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

Not sure if it was the shitty way last season ended or the genuine optimism and excitement about the season ahead but this close season has been the worst I remember (long and draw out) even with some pishy international fitbaw to fill the gap....however it's over now - the Famous are back and if I am honest I would never have believed that we would have been re-entering the SPL in such good shape (can't stop with that).  Such good shape in respect of the quality in our squad, a culture fitting of our club, a Manager that actually understands the modern game and has the ability to create an environment where players will improve physically and technically and most of all a desire to play Football in an entertaining way.  Thrilled to be returning in this position and without the same old question marks that have hung over us for way to long - we are going to play good football and we are going to smash a few teams and knock them right back into their place. 

Going to keep calm about the outcome of today, for what ever reason we have played 1 game, I think the boss is viewing these next 3 as pre season games knowing we will get enough from them to progress.  Having said that let's hope we smash them.

Follow we will :21:

I'm absolutely buzzing! We need to remind these wee teams that we are back! They think their superior because they beat us when we were at our lowest, but hopefully today the smug looks will be wiped from their ugly wee faces and they'll see that instead of killing us we are back stronger than ever.

Cmon the mighty 

:uk:

Here's hoping we pump they fuckers today and I'm looking forward to seeing a few new players.

We need to put them back in their place shut their loud mouthed fans up.

But we need to improve and up our game because we were fuckin rotten (apart from the scum game) during the last few months of last season.

Anyway, come on Rangers !

14 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Anyone else a little disappointed that we've made all these exciting signings and then we're gonna name an unchanged side from last season? :lol: 

I feel a bit that way.  Wont matter if we win though.

Even without the new boys playing, we should still come flying out the blocks again this season. Every player in the team now knows there is someone as good, if not better, waiting in the wings if they don't deliver.

Maybe I'm blinkered or unrealistic in my outlook (or just not a moany bastard:wink:) but I'm going into today thinking about how many goals a refreshed attack of Forrester, Waghorn, McKay, O'Halloran, Miller, Windass, etc. could potentially rattle past these no-marks, rather than worrying about slackness in our defence.

Fuck Defending. Go in dry and pump these bastards silly.