Just bought my season ticket.

rab wilson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

...hope it's got the sell8ck games.bill struth main rear. Anybody help me? I clicked on all games.got restricted view for £370.

No Surrender

Rab

I'm also in the same stand mate no restricted view though at £410,it will include the games against the scum no doubt about it.

46 minutes ago, TheBlueOne said:

I just got mine through today, does anybody know how the priority cup games work? Do u sign up and they take out the ticket money automatically or what? 

If you have ticked for them them then yes when game is announced money will be taken from your account. Long as you have ticked the box 

2 hours ago, TheBlueOne said:

And if you decide not to go do u get refunded? 

You can email explaining why you cannot make certain games and any money taken shall be refunded but I wouldn't do this too much.

I asked this question when I phoned with regards to being on holiday and my son wouldn't make it and they gave me the email address, misplaced it tho.

34 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Can pull out of 2 away games a season 

Aye but he's talking about priority cup tickets not away games. Anyone who doesn't want a semi final or a cup final ticket shouldn't have bothered ticking the box in the first place. 

22 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye but he's talking about priority cup tickets not away games. Anyone who doesn't want a semi final or a cup final ticket shouldn't have bothered ticking the box in the first place. 

Can you tick priority cup games but not away games ? 

2 minutes ago, lutonblue said:

Can you tick priority cup games but not away games ? 

Pretty sure you can mate but it involves signing up for all non season ticket home games as well, but that in itself isn't too bad if your not local  as your not guaranteed home ties every round anyway, and when I lived in London I always managed to pass tickets on for games I couldn't make 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Pretty sure you can mate but it involves signing up for all non season ticket home games as well. 

Cheers mate , probably give them a call tomorrow , could end up a bit pricey and not just with the tickets :lol: 

Cheers mate , probably give them a call tomorrow , could end up a bit pricey and not just with the tickets :lol: 

Ha ha I know the feeling mate, last season I lived down south I went to 17 games and it was after that I decided to move back as it cost me a fucking fortune 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Ha ha I know the feeling mate, last season I lived down south I went to 17 games and it was after that I decided to move back as it cost me a fucking fortune 

Fucking hell :lol: yeh it ain't cheap , no planes go from Luton and backin same day anymore and train is just as bad , so it's an overnight stay and on the lash :lol: 

Just now, lutonblue said:

Fucking hell :lol: yeh it ain't cheap , no planes go from Luton and backin same day anymore and train is just as bad , so it's an overnight stay and on the lash :lol: 

Aye mate it's pretty difficult to get up and back down same day now, think it's possible from Gatwick but that's about it. I was north London so usually went from Stansted but flew from Luton occasionally as well and line you say trains ain't much better either lol. Plus fuck that the drinking is as much a part of it than anything else ?

11 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye mate it's pretty difficult to get up and back down same day now, think it's possible from Gatwick but that's about it. I was north London so usually went from Stansted but flew from Luton occasionally as well and line you say trains ain't much better either lol. Plus fuck that the drinking is as much a part of it than anything else ?

Have done Luton up early doors with easy jet , few beers game , train to  prestwick flight with Ryan air back to stansted a few times , and  stansted is a bitch to get back from , the drinking makes the day :D 

Have done Luton up early doors with easy jet , few beers game , train to  prestwick flight with Ryan air back to stansted a few times , and  stansted is a bitch to get back from , the drinking makes the day :D 

Stansted was always easier for me as it was just the train to Tottenham Hale then a short subway home, Luton usually ended up in a taxi back if I couldn't get someone to pick me up ha ha