Just bought my season ticket.

rab wilson

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Stansted was always easier for me as it was just the train to Tottenham Hale then a short subway home, Luton usually ended up in a taxi back if I couldn't get someone to pick me up ha ha 

:lol: yeh same , get my brother to pick me up close to midnight :D , the flights back on the Sunday weren't that good either last season with easy jet around six in the evening was first one out 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye but he's talking about priority cup tickets not away games. Anyone who doesn't want a semi final or a cup final ticket shouldn't have bothered ticking the box in the first place. 

Was half asleep when writing that last night. Yeh i agree with you if you don't want to go in case it's not Celtic in big cup final or smei final don't bother ticking, think few people will have just ticked Like that. I tick all boxes every year don't care who we play long as i see ranges and support them. Not all about the big games 

8 hours ago, lutonblue said:

Fucking hell :lol: yeh it ain't cheap , no planes go from Luton and backin same day anymore and train is just as bad , so it's an overnight stay and on the lash :lol: 

You can still do a cheap day trip from stansted same day. Done it a couple of times. 8am up and 9pm back for less than £30

6 minutes ago, Bluebearfifi said:

Haha if you ever get stuck just shout and you can blag a lift with me. As long as someone here can vouch for you being a safe and sensible gentleman !!

Hes not, he knows me :D

15 hours ago, rab wilson said:

...hope it's got the sell8ck games.bill struth main rear. Anybody help me? I clicked on all games.got restricted view for £370.

No Surrender

Rab

Make sure to give me a shout if you're ever going to be in the WRC before a match big yin

32 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Thats my usual drinking hole before a game too:541:

Before games im either in WRC or tanning a bottle of buckfast across from the shop on Copland Road next to the ground :lol: any RMers are welcome to join me :lol: Ned Loyal

15 hours ago, lutonblue said:

I know but I ain't driving to stansted , I like my drink to much :D 

Bus with National Express is £10 each way into centre too, done it a few times for Chelsea games.