Hivs oot of Europe

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I can't stop reading this fruitloops comments on reddit since the whistle went :lol:

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 3.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 4.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 5.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 6.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 7.jpg

It's the epitome of every spoon burning hibs fan :lol:

Fuckin 10k season tickets and leeann dempster :lol::lol:

They have won 1 Scottish cup in 100 odd years 

they think we haven't won a cup final or important game in the last minute ?

christ, lovenkrands v them 

took me 5 seconds to think of one never mind any others 

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I can't stop reading this fruitloops comments on reddit since the whistle went :lol:

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 3.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 4.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 5.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 6.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 7.jpg

It's the epitome of every spoon burning hibs fan :lol:

Fuckin 10k season tickets and leeann dempster :lol::lol:

So we were the same club, then we were a new club, then we were the same club again? Too much heroin I think.

They're clinging on to that final so much it's unreal. I'm sure it will be of great consolation to them when we're challenging for the league title and they're getting beat off Raith and Dumbarton.

Scottish Cup lol we win it and we forget about it within weeks as we have bigger fish to fry, as is the way of our club.

They will no doubt have DVD's in HD of that game at the front of the shop for the next 5 years whilst they are selling Championship season tickets.

Hearts fans want Neilson the sack.

Aberdeen won but it was fucking shinty.

Few days ago on both forums both were saying "huffed and puffed past Alloa, they're shite" and Hearts are out to a Maltese side at home and Aberdeen are punting it away from the box to the opposition while 4-0 up in a tie with 20 minutes to go; played at a Latvian town sports center.

There are punters actually saying we'll struggle to get in the top six this year and in reality, I think it's fair to say we should have 2nd secured "already".

Aberdeen have maybe 4 players that look half handy at present and Hearts cannot create a chance.

You'd imagine that is the best of the rest right there, maybe St Johnstone would be harder to beat and might do well but 2nd and 3rd from last year don't look like good teams this far. 

4 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Hearts fans want Neilson the sack.

Aberdeen won but it was fucking shinty.

Few days ago on both forums both were saying "huffed and puffed past Alloa, they're shite" and Hearts are out to a Maltese side at home and Aberdeen are punting it away from the box to the opposition while 4-0 up in a tie with 20 minutes to go; played at a Latvian town sports center.

There are punters actually saying we'll struggle to get in the top six this year and in reality, I think it's fair to say we should have 2nd secured "already".

Aberdeen have maybe 4 players that look half handy at present and Hearts cannot create a chance.

You'd imagine that is the best of the rest right there, maybe St Johnstone would be harder to beat and might do well but 2nd and 3rd from last year don't look like good teams this far. 

I wouldn't under estimate the hatred clubs have for us, that itself will give the squads a boost and want to beat us. 

21 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I wouldn't under estimate the hatred clubs have for us, that itself will give the squads a boost and want to beat us. 

Unfortunately I had to like this post, never a truer word spoken.

32 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'm not, but the fans of Aberdeen and Hearts are but two teams fans that are severely underestimating us going by their comments.

Watching Aberdeen their keeper seemed competent, Hayes has some ability, Stockley could score a good amount with his head, but I wasn't watching thinking "Oh it'll be a battle for 2nd". They are chanting we're gash without correction and like they are well ahead. 

Hearts fans chanting we huffed by Alloa and then they get handed their arse at home by a team from Malta. 

Hibs look better than both as an all round team so far from what I've seen.

When I look at us I see us being a good CB away from genuine title challenge and there is talk that we might even be signing someone else after that, a CF/Targetman would be my ideal but regardless I don't see it as a needed signing, it may be of a standard that tips things more in our favour.

Obviously the tims might go out and sign a few to put them "well in the driving seat" but thus far they've signed Dembele who while he was valued at a few million and done ok in the Championship - he had umpteen chances to score the other night and he reminded me of Marc-Antoine Fortuné, obviously he's young and might turn out to be a good bit of business but his touch the other night was like a bus and he never looked like bagging one for all the chances he had. Their best player was an Englishman on loan, central defence still looks as fragile as our Wilson/Kiernan combo and we're improving that. They might just have too much to do with a new manager and leave too many problems/suspects to remain giving us an extra hawn. Early days and if get Euro money things will likely change but I'm cautiously optimistic of our chances with a good CB on board.