Hivs oot of Europe

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these teams would be better not in these competitions. All they do is fuck up. We have had some poor results - but we also have had some great nights. I cant think of once in the last decade where i thought "oh good result for Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen in europe last night". All it is, is another tale of woe and embarrassment.

The only thing they appear capable of doing is upping there game against us.

36 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Another battering to the Coefficient then! 

Sad thing is that the coefficient is years off any sort of repair.

It's going to be built on runs in the Europa League as the champions league and qualifying route is stacked against teams from smaller countries.

On the other hand the hilarity does help soften the blow. Fast forward a fortnight and the clean sweep will be completed.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

these teams would be better not in these competitions. All they do is fuck up. We have had some poor results - but we also have had some great nights. I cant think of once in the last decade where i thought "oh good result for Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen in europe last night". All it is, is another tale of woe and embarrassment.

Aberdeen have had some good results the past couple of years to be fair, beating Gronigen over two legs and Rijkea last season 3-0 away from home.

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

aye superb. 

Shite result actually. Imagine beating the Dutch cup holders and Rijeka who had an unbeaten run at home defeating the likes of Stuttgart, Feyenoord and Lyon. Also St. Johnstone beating Rosenberg a couple of years ago!? Embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Shite result actually. Imagine beating the Dutch cup holders and Rijeka who had an unbeaten run at home defeating the likes of Stuttgart, Feyenoord and Lyon. Also St. Johnstone beating Rosenberg a couple of years ago!? Embarrassing. 

I think the operative word in my original post is the word "I".

As in " I cant think of once in the last decade where I thought..."

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Chip in the beggars to that lot last 4 years esp ?

17 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I can't stop reading this fruitloops comments on reddit since the whistle went :lol:

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 3.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 4.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 5.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 6.jpg

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hibs mongo 7.jpg

It's the epitome of every spoon burning hibs fan :lol:

Fuckin 10k season tickets and leeann dempster :lol::lol:

You can just tell in another 30 years they will be saying " Aye  but we won the Scottish cup " ??

Meanwhile back in Glasgow 2046 Rangers have just won their 75th Scottish title

Also winning the Treble for the 14th time where they beat bottom club Hivs at a packed Ibrox

New boys Hibernian are now back in the lower league where they have spent the last 10 years.

Times have been hard for the Edinburgh club not winning any major trophy since 2016 .

Chief Executive Neil Lemon says ,the refs are NOW not giving "his" club any decisions :hanged:

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Meanwhile back in Glasgow 2046 Rangers have just won their 75th Scottish title

Also winning the Treble for the 14th time where they beat bottom club Hivs at a packed Ibrox

New boys Hibernian are now back in the lower league where they have spent  for the last 10 years.

Times have been hard for the Edinburgh club not winning any major trophy since 2016 .

Chief Executive Neil Lemon says ,the refs are now not giving his club any decisions :hanged:

So we are going to lose  out on 10 titles!!!!

Not on my watch

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

So we are going to lose  out on 10 titles!!!!

Not on my watch

Well done GF . I was thinking .Who the fuck will be the first to say that .

Might of known, you would be in first in.

30 odd out of 40 would do me nicely(tu) . Probably no be here though :disappointment:

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Well done GF . I was thinking .Who the fuck will be the first to say that .

Might of know you would be in first .

30 odd out of 40 would do me nicely(tu) . Probably no be here though :disappointment:

Yeah we will be long gone no doubt but our family there to keep the Rangers going strong.

We will be here next year to see 55 though!! :dioufcheer:

Just now, The Godfather said:

Yeah we will be long gone no doubt but our family there to keep the Rangers going strong.

We will be here next year to see 55 though!! :dioufcheer:

Hope so mate .I think it would be the biggest in my lifetime ,probably everyone else's .

Want the us back up there winning trebles too .

Don't see why we can't without being too confident

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Hope so mate .I think it would be the biggest in my lifetime ,probably everyone else's .

Want the us back up there winning trebles too .

Don't see why we can't without being too confident

Love a treble.

Stoatin the taigs in the two cup finals would be bliss on the way.

A bonus with the treble is you know their midden of a manager is getting sacked soon after. It's glorious

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Love a treble.

Stoatin the taigs in the two cup finals would be bliss on the way.

A bonus with the treble is you know their midden of a manager is getting sacked soon after. It's glorious

:D spot on and it's usually the best Summer enjoying it 1999,2003 Glorious times to be a bear ....2016 potential me finx