Bears at Newcastle 1969 (pic)

i was 18 years old then and brings back memories ,i was at the game and there was some fighting that day. :rolleyes:

It was crazy. Must have been 10,000 extra people in the ground. Bye the way you're an old bassa, I was only 17 and 11 1/2 months. :classier_than_pipeguy:

i was 18 years old then and brings back memories ,i was at the game and there was some fighting that day. :rolleyes:

It was crazy. Must have been 10,000 extra people in the ground. Bye the way you're an old bassa, I was only 17 and 11 1/2 months. :classier_than_pipeguy:

we had a massive support and the geordies could not believe what they were seeing, it was rangers colours all over newcastle.

This guy just seems to be standing half way up the pylon with his hands in his pockets:

sjp-1.jpg

Cool as f@*k eh? Were you at that game Manticore?

Naw, but I was at the first game at Ibrox.

I work beside a geordie who was there as well.

He reckons walking through Glasgow to get to the Ground is the scariest thing that has happened in his life...

What a photo!

sjp.jpg

I was there that night,met a couple of local girls and missed our bus back home,me and my buddy walked most of the way to Berwick before we got a ride.Some

experience,had a great time,but a lousy result.

What a photo!

sjp.jpg

I was there that night,met a couple of local girls and missed our bus back home,me and my buddy walked most of the way to Berwick before we got a ride.Some

polar bear you will find it easy to get a ride in berwick if you ever come back plenty loose woman or even married ones. <_<

What a photo!

sjp.jpg

Was that "ride" as in lift or............. ;)

What a photo!

sjp.jpg

polar bear you will find it easy to get a ride in berwick if you ever come back plenty loose woman or even married ones. <_<

Smart arse! :lol: