Can Rossiter adapt ?

Ben10

I don't know about anyone else but to be honest I cannot see Rossiter acclimating to our style of play. I see a lot of Barry Ferguson in him and not to say that's a bad thing, but our tempo and style of football might make him a stranger to us. Barton will fill the defensive midfield role; I seen him filling in as a sweeper on countless occasions yesterday - I just don't see where Jordan can have his chance to shine in midfield as during the England u-19s he constantly slowed down play.

Your thoughts ?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers don't play the way the England U-19s play. Rossiter will learn the Warburton way and be guided by a couple of outstandingly talented midfielders in Barton and Krancjar. He is being given an opportunity with us that most players could only dream about. I expect him to take it, develop, and shine.

1 hour ago, MelbourneBlue said:

Rangers don't play the way the England U-19s play. Rossiter will learn the Warburton way and be guided by a couple of outstandingly talented midfielders in Barton and Krancjar. He is being given an opportunity with us that most players could only dream about. I expect him to take it, develop, and shine.

this.

5 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

I don't know about anyone else but to be honest I cannot see Rossiter acclimating to our style of play. I see a lot of Barry Ferguson in him and not to say that's a bad thing, but our tempo and style of football might make him a stranger to us. Barton will fill the defensive midfield role; I seen him filling in as a sweeper on countless occasions yesterday - I just don't see where Jordan can have his chance to shine in midfield as during the England u-19s he constantly slowed down play.

Your thoughts ?

19. Highly rated. England captain for his age group. Never kicked a ball for us yet, and you've written him off.

What the fuck is wrong with cunts on here?

Away and take you face for a shite. 

This thread proves that  soome dont get what MW style of play even though it was on full show last night, our players especially midfielders swap and move positions virtually every minute of the game , to say a player wouldnt fit in before even seeing him in a Rangers shirt is mental.  I wouldnt think Barton will be playing every match this year either. MW keeps on telling us that its a squad game so the young guy will get plenty field time to prove the op wrong.impo

7 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Your thoughts ?

We are gonna punt him for £10 mill plus in 3 seasons but no he will be a shite player up here as he is absolute pish as a player.

Behave yourself, one of the most stupid football related posts I have read on here, he is 19 ffs, tell me a better 19 year old in the country? In fact tell me any decent 19 year old in the country apart from him?  

I personally think he's our best long term signing along with the striker we just signed yesterday and when the big buck bids come in they will go and we will move on as a club and reinvest those profits in players.