Can Rossiter adapt ?

Ben10

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to put it out there that the OP hasn't watched Rossiter play for the England u19s as he hasn't slowed down play at all. He's been sitting in front of the defence and pretty much stalking the ball looking for a tackle and passing the ball on as quickly as possible.

A lot of people missing the OP's point. He's not writing him off he's asking a question.

I get where he is coming from, as the little I've seen of him he's a break up the play and pass the ball calmly type of the player - which isn't a bad thing, but the OP mentions the tempo and drive of our play. It's something that's crossed my mind too.

Regardless of our thoughts Warburton has big plans for him - so I'm excited to see what's in store.

aye i agree, Warburton and McParland will have scouted him for months, spoke to the boy about our system and style of play and how he wont fit in to it and probably wont play much

Rossiter has thought "sounds great, al leave Liverpool and sign a 4 year contract to sit on the bench watching a style of play that isnt suited to me, where do i sign?"

Warburton has then went to the money men and said he wants 250k spent on somebody that wont fit in with our system

(tu):lol:(tu)

On 7/20/2016 at 1:37 AM, dbyst said:

fuck me.... the guys not even pulled on the jersey yet!!  why the fuckin negativity??

Because there are some in our support who just seem to love being critical of new players for no other reason than they can be.

I may not be sure of all our signings but I'm willing to give them a chance before I start be critical.   

24 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Italy won 2-1 so not sure if that means he's back earlier but a shame he couldn't captain them to a tournament win

I'd imagine he will be back Friday and training . The final is Sunday and he would've been back Monday if they made it.

On 20 July 2016 at 6:44 AM, graeme_4 said:

19. Highly rated. England captain for his age group. Never kicked a ball for us yet, and you've written him off.

What the fuck is wrong with cunts on here?

Away and take you face for a shite. 

There was a time we had three England captains on our books

Full, 21s and 19s I merely question why he would come to us.

1 hour ago, skoosh said:

There was a time we had three England captains on our books

Full, 21s and 19s I merely question why he would come to us.

Why he would come to us?

two things:

firstly, we are a very attractive prospect for a young talented footballer. Coaching, big crowds, Europe etc

secondly, we are the greatest club on earth. 

Why didn't you know this?