Romeo Castelen

Muff

24 year old Dutch right winger, currently plays for Feyenoord and is looking for a transfer away from the club. I think he'd be a great signing and wouldnt cost that much either.

I dont know a price, £1.5million -3million maybe??

10 caps for Holland and is a rapid winger who can also play upfront.

Hell, if I was in charge I'd offer £2 million, would be a bargain me thinks!

Middlesborough, Parma and Torino are being linked with a move for him.

PSG are also in for him supposidly. Doubt he'd cost that much. Exactly the type of right winger we should be targeting. If Smith and co have seen Beasley then they will of surely seen this guy. McCoist is a very knowledgable man when it comes to football and sport in general.

If he is on our radar we should get a bid in quickly or we might find ourselves being out bid again!!!

I support the cause and feeling that Muffger should be our link to Rangers management when it comes to possible signing targets, never know you might even get a finders fee.

If he is on our radar we should get a bid in quickly or we might find ourselves being out bid again!!!

I support the cause and feeling that Muffger should be our link to Rangers management when it comes to possible signing targets, never know you might even get a finders fee.

I'd do it for free mate.

You never know mate, we may be doing just that.

Everyone knows how WS likes to keep evrything private. Indeed whenever anything is leaked to the press about our signings it is usually from the the opposition alla Kilmarnock and Auzerre

You never know mate, we may be doing just that.

Everyone knows how WS likes to keep evrything private. Indeed whenever anything is leaked to the press about our signings it is usually from the the opposition alla Kilmarnock and Auzerre

Yup, as soon as we make a bid it alerts others teams across Europe to his availability. i.e. the tic who will no doubt bid for him too.

24 year old Dutch right winger, currently plays for Feyenoord and is looking for a transfer away from the club. I think he'd be a great signing and wouldnt cost that much either.

source? :rolleyes:

:craphead:

we will never sign him..

every player on here we mention will not sign for us..like the last 2 foriegn players mentioned

and if we did make a bid..a premiership club will make a bid and we would lose him

aint gonna happen!

we will never sign him..

every player on here we mention will not sign for us..like the last 2 foriegn players mentioned

and if we did make a bid..a premiership club will make a bid and we would lose him

aint gonna happen!

Cuellar? ;)

we will never sign him..

aint gonna happen!

Cuellar? ;)

we knew about cuellar..

how is smith gonna know about castelen..

we only have one scout..

The majority of managers in Europe will of heard of him. He's a top player in Holland, he's a Dutch internationalist who would of been at the world cup had he not been injured.

Castelen, a right-sided attacking midfielder is set for an £8m move in January. (Daily Mail)

chelsea were after him last season

Yeah and if you read that properly you would see the date

Thursday, 18 November, 2004, 03:03 GMT

He was linked with an £8million move back in 2004 but that was only rumours. Since then he has been linked to PSG for £3.8million euros, whatever that is in our money?

Beasley--Thomson--Ferguson--Castelen

There is a midfield that would have a bit of bite, fight and two fast as f*ck wingers with a bit of skill, a good shot and the ability to deliver. Ferguson and Thomson could control the game and our wingers could hurt the opposition. Both can play(have in the past) on the opposite wings, so we could mix it about. Both are young and internationalists.

I'm bored so I was just thinking about realistic signings.