Describe your new seat neighbour(s)

ronniescu

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well on my left is a friendly guy and we chatted back and forth all of the game.

On my right was a guy who only spoke to his pals in the row in front which I had no problem with ,  his e-fag is a different matter :(  not sure how long I will be able to put up with his fumes. :unsure:

Are they not banned?

This season I'm going to the games with a mate who used to be Admin on this site. To his right is a mental Northern Irish guy who was demanding Clint Hill play 70 yard passes every time he got the ball. 

Couple of English lads behind me, sound guys to my left and in front. This will be my first full season in the club deck, was previously main rear. 

9 minutes ago, Fabric said:

The lady in front of me smokes 1 and tbh it doesn't smell at all. 

Hmm, I think if you are right next to someone and the waft is in front if your nose you will notice it more than a non smoker would like, nothing like an ordinary fag would do, but I will see how it goes. :)

A sit wae my cousins to the left of me as I have done for years and the same boy to the right the last few seasons.  The boy to the right is a bit of a knob, he's harmless really just a bit of a knob. 

Until last season we had a father and son behind us who were always steaming and a brilliant laugh but looks like they chucked it during the boycott no idea if their still there now and it looks like the old guys that sat next to them have chucked it this season.  Shame good guys aswell.

thankfully the wee annoying bastard that sat at the end of this aisle behind us from Edinburgh has chucked it or moved elsewhere.  I flew for him and knocked him on his arse a few seasons ago, hope it was nothing to do with me. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Been in my seat for 3 years now MFN, and the people to my left and behind are all sound, it probably helps that we are all on the square but with me being English it's all a bit different, but the 2 old boys behind seem to watch the game backwards, some is done terribly they shout Hardlines (after 2 years I actually asked the missus what that meant lol) and when something doesn't quite come off they mon and shout it's rubbish,

and the bloke to my left was always hungry as he is always shouting curry, but after about a year I realised he was shouting carry, but he's from the borders so that explains that, sit at the end of a row which is lucky cause at 6"3 those main stand seats are a bit tight, and the people in front have changed every year, in fact the old dear yesterday fucked off at half time and didn't come back!

Not sure if it's a permanent new guy behind me but the kind of guy that keeps tapping you on the shoulder asking ''did you seen that fucking shite''. You get some stoaters on opening day. The kind you never seen the rest of the season and i'm glad. One arsehole that had a raspberry for a nose, eyes going in different directions, been slashed up the side of his face and missing half his ear from it. You always get the guys that are too fucked to read their ticket and just hop from one seat to the other when people get to their seats. Also bunch of idiots doing coke in the toilets when i had to take my boy in. Fucking grow up man

Guest Lloyd72

Second year in the Copland, don't know any of them so some could be new but the guy who shouts "this is shite" at everything is still behind me. He was correct yesterday tbf.

One of the seats next to me is empty but I have a young fella on the other side who's sound. However there is a guy behind me who seems to be a bit of a roaster. From the first minute to the last he was on every player's back, this cunt can't pass, the midfield are shite, Warburton doesn't have a fucking clue. It was constant. I'm pretty certain I'm gonna end up saying something at some point.

Two new guy's in front of me , hope to fuck the one directly into front of me had a borrowed someone's ticket for the day, like a fucking jack in a box which is fine I'm all for jumping about like a madman, but his verbal nonsense was fucking epic, his last shout of excrement about if the beggars win against hearts the leagues fucking gone had me slapping my big bead and thinking mon fucking dieu, gonna be hard to keep my mouth shut in the coming weeks 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Two new guy's in front of me , hope to fuck the one directly into front of me had a borrowed someone's ticket for the day, like a fucking jack in a box which is fine I'm all for jumping about like a madman, but his verbal nonsense was fucking epic, his last shout of excrement about if the beggars win against hearts the leagues fucking gone had me slapping my big bead and thinking mon fucking dieu, gonna be hard to keep my mouth shut in the coming weeks 

You slapped your big bead? ?

4 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Have you got a new seat or new people sitting beside you? Are they ok? I have a dirty, smelly bastard next to me. He's got long curly, manky nails & one of his fat, manky legs was up against me, until I managed to move to an empty seat. Clothes Peg Loyal.

Wrong forum you sad obsessed wanker. 

All around me are mostly long term, all decent people. A couple disappeared for a couple of years during the dark days but resurfaced in the same vicinity.

although there is one ignorant tube that comes in late and just barges by without saying anything to anyone.:p20:

Where I sit in the East Enclosure with my dad, last season the seats in front and to each side of us were generally game by game, so if they were took up we generally had new faces most weeks or a wee bit of space round about....

New faces all round yesterday directly next to us but in general round about was the same as last season. One guy tried to pull my dad up for having HIS seat, was half jaked and apologised to him at HT for coming to the wrong seat.