Describe your new seat neighbour(s)

ronniescu

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Main Rear for the last two seasons.

Pair to my left are absolutely sound. Few older boys behind us are sound as well - there is a "cockernee" who is a total riot sat with them. Referred to Kilmarnock as "squirrel bastards" last season!

2 youngsters to my right. They are a pair of feckin' zoomers.

19 hours ago, bluchoo said:

I thought it would maybe show up it was a child using the smart card

I think a light comes on in their booth to indicate a childs smart card. The Club can take your season ticket off you if someone else uses it, but have never heard of it happening in practice. 

I know a tarrier in work who has had a childs season ticket for the piggery for 15 years and he is in his 40's. Good that they are losing out on money from his "support". 

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

So there we have it as was seen about your new neebors and no beating about the bush. Any cunts smoking e-cigs,fat munters,wee cunts punching each other,cunts with hygiene problems,long curly finger nails,cunts shouting total shite and taking drugs in the lavvies and just random fuckin dicks and half dicks. You can all get tae fuck and do one as you aint welcome. :2gunsfiring_v1::5536::D Or is it a case of we aint as tolerant as we think we are :lol: 

:thumbup: