**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

37 minutes ago, Badger said:

Yeah it is a goal.

But, without goal line technology, or a replay available, you're asking an official to judge within an inch or two, a ball that is travelling at speed, from 30yrds away.

It happens. It is just over the line and no more, its not like Lampard at the world cup.

Just over the line and no more :lol:

Its a full football and more over the line badger, how the linesman doesn't see that is unreal, the fact that it happened to that rhat bastards team means i care way less, but lets be honest, thats poor officiating 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its a full football and more over the line badger, how the linesman doesn't see that is unreal, the fact that it happened to that rhat bastards team means i care way less, but lets be honest, thats poor officiating 

The full ball is just over the line. Probably 3 inches max.

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Jim the full ball has to be over the line, that ball. Is an inch or two most over the line 

23 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

It’s just things evening themselves out over the course of the season....

It couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.  Ginger rat boy.

nobody in the media comments that hearts should have had a pen near the end for hand ball  lennon can see the ball is over the line from half way but cannot see the handball  arsehole

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Theres green grass between ball and line, its a shocker from the linesman, i love it happened to lennon but its still a shocker

I can see that but you said it was a full ball over the line, i was confirming there is green grass but it isn't a full ball over. 

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up watching that ginger cunt on YouTube last night, I thought to myself that he better of staying away from the hibs games the now because I think there is a lot of them that will disagree with him, which is fucking brilliant, anything that winds them up and puts them into meltdown mode the better, was over beside those junkies when they beat us at Ibrox, hated it, now we have a chance to beat them and Cummings to score and I'm up in the effing Club Deck miles from them, cunts.

Canny find a video of it , just watched tlb on stv news there , it'll probably be the bbc scotland news too , he's a fucking belter , it's a must watch ffs 

Neil Lennon has warned Craig Levein 'the gloves are off' in the wake of his Edinburgh counterpart's comments at the weekend.

The Hearts boss said he wanted to "restore the natural order of things" in Edinburgh derbies after his side beat Hibs 1-0 in the Scottish Cup fourth round.

Levein laughed off the remark when he faced the media on Tuesday morning but just three hours later Lennon maintained his disgust

The Northern Irishman referred to his claims as "pretty poor" and "lacking humility" after the weekend defeat and followed it up by saying they would come back to haunt him.

"I didn't find it funny," Lennon said after hearing Levein had joked about it. "Comments like that come back and haunt you.

"I thought it was derogatory to my club, to my players, to my supporters and to me. He didn't come for a drink after the game to explain himself so the gloves are off now.

"Yes, it changes my opinion of him," he continued.

"I'm not going to dwell on it but I made my feelings pretty clear on Sunday after the game and I'm making my feelings clear here as well, so read as much into that as you want."

:rofl:

Archived