**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

12 minutes ago, Vision said:

Just watching Sportscene there, fucking enablers at the bbc didn't even show the incident with the ref, then the two analyzers went on two say it wasn't a penalty and have sympathy for TLB. :duh:

The Savile  broadcasting corporation is not fit for purpose 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Vision said:

Just watching Sportscene there, fucking enablers at the bbc didn't even show the incident with the ref, then the two analyzers went on two say it wasn't a penalty and have sympathy for TLB. :duh:

To be fair though could you show that incident before the watershed?I don't mean just the swearing but that face, FFS

19 hours ago, Vision said:

The same two said the penalty given against Rangers last week (Martin handball) was a penalty....despite the ball being blasted at Martin from a yard away (as opposed to Hibs' being 6 yards away).

And today we've had "sympathy" from Levein and Rogers.

20 hours ago, Vision said:

have just watched the highlights there and came on here to say same thing... BBC Scotland refuse to show Lennon in a bad light. 

26 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

have just watched the highlights there and came on here to say same thing... BBC Scotland refuse to show Lennon in a bad light. 

They should show him in bad light - or at the least in subdued lighting.

Or preferably no lighting.

There might be children watching after all.

Hibernian head coach Neil Lennon has been charged by the Scottish FA after criticising the referee and being sent to the stands at the weekend.

Lennon, 46, faces two charges - "misconduct at a match" and criticism of decisions by match officials.

The Northern Irishman was sent off after Kilmarnock were awarded a penalty during Saturday's 2-2 draw at Rugby Park.

A principal hearing date has been set for Thursday 15 March. (Means he wont miss the Edinburgh derby)

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1409210-neil-lennon-i-regret-my-actions-but-referee-was-wrong/

Lennon also voiced his displeasure at not receiving a call from the SFA to explain the weekend's events after Brendan Rodgers received one following Ross County's controversial spot kick against celtic.

He added: "That's another thing, while I'm here, I'm glad you brought that one up. Ross County last season, Alex Schalk dives, County get a penalty. Brendan gets a phone call of an apology.

"So, we get a perfectly good goal disallowed and no phone call. Does that set a precedent?

"Where's the contact from the referees for me or any other manager? Or is just exclusive to celtic?"

4 minutes ago, tango said:

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1409210-neil-lennon-i-regret-my-actions-but-referee-was-wrong/

Lennon also voiced his displeasure at not receiving a call from the SFA to explain the weekend's events after Brendan Rodgers received one following Ross County's controversial spot kick against celtic.

He added: "That's another thing, while I'm here, I'm glad you brought that one up. Ross County last season, Alex Schalk dives, County get a penalty. Brendan gets a phone call of an apology.

"So, we get a perfectly good goal disallowed and no phone call. Does that set a precedent?

"Where's the contact from the referees for me or any other manager? Or is just exclusive to celtic?"

Surprised at that. Maybe hes jealous that hes only managing diet sellick these days

24 minutes ago, tango said:

this coming from the man who only seven years or so ago cried about "seeking clarification" on what felt like an almost weekly basis while in the parkhead dug out. If celtic are getting any preferential treatment then it was you who got the ball rolling Neil. Tit.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Jesus, that’s a fucking tough call?

Regarding hating brown and lennon I would enjoy kicking fuck out of brown more at this particular time, despise the two of them and if you had asked me a few years back it would have been a definite lennon, now for me it's that cunt brown, don't think I would stop laughing when I was doing it, and would make sure the two of us had s t-shirt on because that makes you a hard man these days, :mutley:

• 5 months later...

Archived