**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm a player or manager or if any of our players or managers first thought is to gesture, goad or take the piss out of opposition fans, away from home, in a hostile atmosphere, a big derby match littered with bookings, just moments after a big decision has gone against the opposition, I honestly expect something to be thrown by at least one idiot in a crowd of thousands. I also deserve to be hit. If you goad anyone in a situation like that you have to expect repercussions.

Obviously throwing coins is tarrier behaviour and shouldn't be condoned. No one is condoning it but you have to look at your own actions and take responsibility for your own actions. If I goad someone in the street I expect a slap. If I goad away fans I expect something to be launched at me. If someone hits me once though I would step back, reflect and maybe think about acting the cunt next time! 

There's only one manager who is constantly in the headlines for the wrong reasons. He is the only constant that is involved in all of this. No other manager acts like him and consequently no other manager is on the receiving end of abuse to the same level he is. Yet very few see his clear failings. He can effectively do what he wants without criticism.

He's meant to be a manager. He's meant to set an example. However he's an absolute embarrassment of a man.

Lennon getting and giving the 'poor me' treatment. Nobody can obviously condone coin throwing, but as has been said previously, he doesn't conduct himself the way he does, then that incident doesn't happen. 

Not that s pissing me.off is that the fact that two linesmen were not by objects and the hearts keeper getting a punch in the face is largely forgotten about because of one wind up bastard getting what was always going to happen at some point. 

they keeper getting punched is worse footage than the coin throwing. Oh sorry "alledged" punch as it's being reported, even though there's footage of the guy hitting him. That is surely sectarian by the way the feniens judge things?

27 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

If the SFA don't punish popcorn teeth  for incitement then this basically gives all managers the right to goad opposition fans. I can't wait until SG sings the sash to the tims

Sadly the SFA wont. Not now with everyone buying the 'poor Neil' feeling now. Peter Martin even said it was Protestants who are after Lennon ? 

So let me get this right..?...fagbutt teeth is seen sitting in the mhanky mob end at Murrayfield on the Sunday and then when his hivs team get a decision that goes their way he goads and angtagonises the hearts support and some tube throws a coin that hits him in the chest and he goes down like he is seriously injured but in tv interviews he has no marks or injury at all..!!???.

Scottish football is fucked beyond any reasonable state of fairness or integrity. 

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

So let me get this right..?...fagbutt teeth is seen sitting in the mhanky mob end at Murrayfield on the Sunday and then when his hivs team get a decision that goes their way he goads and angtagonises the hearts support and some tube throws a coin that hits him in the chest and he goes down like he is seriously injured but in tv interviews he has no marks or injury at all..!!???.

Scottish football is fucked beyond any reasonable state of fairness or integrity. 

You better believe it, he's only a mentally ill bomb thrower but the cunts like petrie who employed him are worse because they only gave him the job to be a thorn in our side while they sit back and act like innocents, dhirty rhepublican treacherous bhastards.

Whatever we say about Rhodent No 1 

He knows how to stir  Scottish football in his favour 

The referees strike ,Mccoist gate .The little evil scumbag has done it again

Watching the incident again .You can clearly see him, seeing the coin bounce of his chest .And quickly thinking .I'm going down here .His legs all of a sudden give way .Little cunt that he is 

And unlike 1999 .We have everyone and their beggar loving Auntie wanting justice.

Listening to Sky is nauseating .Walker on slandering everyone involved .Except the year on year behaviour of this lunatic 

Surely there is someone out there brave enough to say, it's not a coincidence to think that these things keep happening to this hateful little scumbag for a reason 

Nope .With the exception of Caldwell who may have been put under a security blanket for now .No bastard with any integrity will even question he is faking it 

This little piece of vermin  continually brings Scottish football into disrepute with his behaviour 

I mean how much evidence do the media need .He is untouchable because of who is.

What really pisses me off .In 1999 .There was no calls for authorities to find the hundreds throwing coins at Dallas .I don't think we even had anyone person brought to justice for the worst fan behaviour in Scottish football history 

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Sadly the SFA wont. Not now with everyone buying the 'poor Neil' feeling now. Peter Martin even said it was Protestants who are after Lennon ? 

That's a disgrace if actually said that 

That show is pretty well coordinated now 

Like a visual Snide.Full of pro beggars with the odd nauseating patsy ex Rangers player .Pricks 

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Lennon getting and giving the 'poor me' treatment. Nobody can obviously condone coin throwing, but as has been said previously, he doesn't conduct himself the way he does, then that incident doesn't happen. 

Not that s pissing me.off is that the fact that two linesmen were not by objects and the hearts keeper getting a punch in the face is largely forgotten about because of one wind up bastard getting what was always going to happen at some point. 

they keeper getting punched is worse footage than the coin throwing. Oh sorry "alledged" punch as it's being reported, even though there's footage of the guy hitting him. That is surely sectarian by the way the feniens judge things?

I have yet to see the fan footage .That is how bad the coverage is 

Archived