**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a snippet of the video from his agent. What a load of pish! All old firm players are potential targets for stick from away fans, especially when they come for a big fee. Everyone wants to see those at bigger teams with high transfer fees flop. If they then act the cunt then yup everyone is gonna go after him and give them stick! He probably wasn't abused a Leicester as he was a small fish in a big pond! Absolute drama queens everywhere!

45 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

BROADCASTER Peter Martin has slammed the “hooligans, thugs and bigots” who abuse Neil Lennon as people who still believe “Protestants are the chosen people”.

The Hibs boss was decked at Tynecastle last night after being struck by a coin thrown from the Hearts support.

ANDY BARR - THE SUN GLASGOW

Neil Lennon after Hibs’ draw with Hearts

The culprit who threw the missile from the stands has yet to be identified.

But Martin has used his column with PLZ Soccer to launch a tirade against those who have targeted the manager.

Writing on PLZ Soccer, Martin said: “Hooligans, thugs, and bigots still dominate Scottish football, they haven’t gone away.

“They just try to be more clever in trying to get away with their criminal acts of aggression and their vile chants towards any groups that don’t follow their ‘Klan’s’ ethos.”

JOHN KIRKBY

Peter Martin has slaughtered those who abuse Neil Lennon

Martin suggested that Lennon’s background as a Northern Irish Catholic made him a target.

He wrote: “He fits all the stereotypes despised by a group of people who still believe Great Britain has an empire and that Protestants are chosen people.

“Anyone outside that group tends to suffer their wrath on any platform they wander through.”

Later in the column, he adds: “You are naive if you don’t believe that Lennon is the target for an exaggerated amount of abuse because he is a Roman Catholic

:lol:

what a load of shite

'Klan'?? You can tell who's work influences him.

This has the stench of someone taking an incident and milking every drip out of it for his agenda. It's what propagandists do.

“They just try to be more clever in trying to get away with their criminal acts of aggression and their vile chants towards any groups that don’t follow their ‘Klan’s’ ethos.'

Do the supporters who's current anthem has the lyrics 'It's the I I Irish Republican Army' fall into this category or not?

31 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Should be turned round on him that he only antagonises Rangers and Hearts fans as their supports are both traditionally Protestant.

Mind when him and Jim Duffy got into a rammy on the touchline a couple of seasons back.

I don’t remember the Irish Catholic card being played then.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

They're right,  he is a weapon!

It bounced back up and smashed him around the face a few times before turning back into a coin.

Anyway did the bloke get his 50p change back, no way was that fucker worth a pound.

They cant ignore the goading but it was quickly reduced to much less than a side issue that will become a non issue as it goes on. Trying to stir up sectarian tensions all right, plenty voices guilty of it tonight.  Ask the question does Neil Lennon represent the Catholic Irish is he a figurehead hence why its just him really.

It is cringeworthy how the usual suspects in the MSM and the SNP have been quick to throw in the victim/bigotry card on the Lennon incident.  I’m sure this will go down very well with the sections of society they play to.  My hope is that most sensible people in this country, whatever their leanings, having the opportunity to view the full incident on TV will see what nonsense this is and question the motivations and credibility of the propagandists.  

I was heartened to watch Danny Murphy calling Lennon out on tv a month or so ago.  He has had no affiliations with any groups or the Scottish football establishment, and had saw straight through the bullshit.  Watching the tv coverage of Wednesday night, and the false ‘bigotry’ narrative that has been portrayed since,  I trust in most sensible people to see the ncident for what it actually was, like Danny Murphy.  The bigots who claim otherwise will undermine their credibility.

4 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

It is cringeworthy how the usual suspects in the MSM and the SNP have been quick to throw in the victim/bigotry card on the Lennon incident.  I’m sure this will go down very well with the sections of society they play to.  My hope is that most sensible people in this country, whatever their leanings, having the opportunity to view the full incident on TV will see what nonsense this is and question the motivations and credibility of the propagandists.  

I was heartened to watch Danny Murphy calling Lennon out on tv a month or so ago.  He has had no affiliations with any groups or the Scottish football establishment, and had saw straight through the bullshit.  Watching the tv coverage of Wednesday night, and the false ‘bigotry’ narrative that has been portrayed since,  I trust in most sensible people to see the ncident for what it actually was, like Danny Murphy.  The bigots who claim otherwise will undermine their credibility.

The hearts fan who tried to punch him avoided jail because the stupidity of trying to do a Catholic with a sectarian assault on another Catholic :lol:

fucking mongos

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The hearts fan who tried to punch him avoided jail because the stupidity of trying to do a Catholic with a sectarian assault on another Catholic :lol:

fucking mongos

It would be really sweet if the idiot who threw the coin was of a similar persuasion, although I’m sure it would get little coverage from our biased media.  

Thing about the other night, when everybody can see exactly what happened through the tv coverage, sensible people can draw their own conclusions with their own eyes.

Archived