**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

1 hour ago, Ibroxholm said:

Thing about the other night, when everybody can see exactly what happened through the tv coverage, sensible people can draw their own conclusions with their own eyes.

This all day long, it’s blatant, Gary Caldwell hit the nail on the head with his comments and look at the ridicule that’s been laid at his doorstep...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, hammer time said:

Complaining about an effigy of him getting hung outside Tynecastle, let’s see what reaction that gets as nobody at the authorities gave a damn when it was effigies of Rangers supporters that were hung at the piggery 

Quite a few of them appeared in court over that...

the modern victims charter now in full swing. A person plays the victims and blames something - and everybody basically agrees - or doesn't respond. It then becomes the accepted wisdom.

In lennons case, there is absolutely no proof that he was targetted because of his nationality or his religion - yet looking at the responses in the press, hardly anybody in the MSM is pointing this out. In fact most are supporting his stance. 

18 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

on top of that, the press are absolutely gagging to try and draw us into this somehow. The coin incident the other week with the linesman is being used to attach our name to this quite a lot. Yet the whole saga has absolutely nothing to do with us.

Bottom of the page

3EA65486-CB8D-4767-997D-B36FD38A98F7.jpeg

Neil Lennon believes he suffers anti-Catholic "racism" in Scotland and says there was an effigy depicting him being hanged at Tynecastle during Wednesday's Edinburgh derby.

The Hibernian head coach was struck by a coin during his team's goalless draw after celebrating a disallowed Hearts goal.

Lennon suggested some observers had blamed him for "bringing it on myself" by "goading people", which he described as a "pretty poor" argument.

"You call it sectarianism here in Scotland, I call it racism," Lennon said. "If a black man is abused, you're not just abusing the colour of his skin - you're abusing his culture, heritage, his background.

"It's the exact same when I get called a Fenian, a pauper, a beggar, a tarrier. These people have a sense of entitlement, or a superiority complex, and all I do is stand up for myself.

"I got hit by a coin in the face by someone in the crowd. Not happy with some of the comments that have come out after. People should know better.

"Pretty poor, all this, 'I was goading people, I brought it on myself'. There was an effigy at Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon', that was before the game.

"Did I bring that on myself? You're all saying no, because you're right minded people, you're decent people.

"So this has got to stop. Everyone says I play the victim - I don't."

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Neil Lennon believes he suffers anti-Catholic "racism" in Scotland and says there was an effigy depicting him being hanged at Tynecastle during Wednesday's Edinburgh derby.

The Hibernian head coach was struck by a coin during his team's goalless draw after celebrating a disallowed Hearts goal.

Lennon suggested some observers had blamed him for "bringing it on myself" by "goading people", which he described as a "pretty poor" argument.

"You call it sectarianism here in Scotland, I call it racism," Lennon said. "If a black man is abused, you're not just abusing the colour of his skin - you're abusing his culture, heritage, his background.

"It's the exact same when I get called a Fenian, a pauper, a beggar, a tarrier. These people have a sense of entitlement, or a superiority complex, and all I do is stand up for myself.

"I got hit by a coin in the face by someone in the crowd. Not happy with some of the comments that have come out after. People should know better.

"Pretty poor, all this, 'I was goading people, I brought it on myself'. There was an effigy at Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon', that was before the game.

"Did I bring that on myself? You're all saying no, because you're right minded people, you're decent people.

Doesn’t deny goading folk and he obviously doesn’t mind be called a cunt, wasn’t on his list.

And he’s a cheek comparing himself to a black man......they’re human

26 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

If he could behave and show just a crumb of self-restraint, then I suspect it wouldn’t have happened.

The sooner he learns that, or his club tells him to behave himself, the better for them both.

This guy absolutely pisses me off. 

He is a class A cunt of a Human and he is being aided and abetted by the absolute scum media. 

He is the only manager that carries on like this. Running on to the pitch, cupping his ears, goading the crowd. He is hated not because he is a Catholic.  It’s because he is a cunt. That’s all. 

There have been plenty of his ilk over the years that didn’t get it as tight as him because they were not fucking morons. Do your job. Focus on the football. Eyes front and none of this shite will happen.

Guys mentally ill. He should step back from the public eye for his own mental health   

Archived