**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

the modern victims charter now in full swing. A person plays the victims and blames something - and everybody basically agrees - or doesn't respond. It then becomes the accepted wisdom.

In lennons case, there is absolutely no proof that he was targetted because of his nationality or his religion - yet looking at the responses in the press, hardly anybody in the MSM is pointing this out. In fact most are supporting his stance. 

Lennon shoves his identity/cultural background in people's face constantly and his response is proof that it's always at the front of his mind. 

44 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Neil Lennon believes he suffers anti-Catholic "racism" in Scotland and says there was an effigy depicting him being hanged at Tynecastle during Wednesday's Edinburgh derby.

The Hibernian head coach was struck by a coin during his team's goalless draw after celebrating a disallowed Hearts goal.

Lennon suggested some observers had blamed him for "bringing it on myself" by "goading people", which he described as a "pretty poor" argument.

"You call it sectarianism here in Scotland, I call it racism," Lennon said. "If a black man is abused, you're not just abusing the colour of his skin - you're abusing his culture, heritage, his background.

"It's the exact same when I get called a Fenian, a pauper, a beggar, a tarrier. These people have a sense of entitlement, or a superiority complex, and all I do is stand up for myself.

"I got hit by a coin in the face by someone in the crowd. Not happy with some of the comments that have come out after. People should know better.

"Pretty poor, all this, 'I was goading people, I brought it on myself'. There was an effigy at Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon', that was before the game.

"Did I bring that on myself? You're all saying no, because you're right minded people, you're decent people.

"So this has got to stop. Everyone says I play the victim - I don't."

Annnnnnnd there it is.  Not poor wee me.  

Antagonising classless mess.

15 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

This guy absolutely pisses me off. 

He is a class A cunt of a Human and he is being aided and abetted by the absolute scum media. 

He is the only manager that carries on like this. Running on to the pitch, cupping his ears, goading the crowd. He is hated not because he is a Catholic.  It’s because he is a cunt. That’s all. 

There have been plenty of his ilk over the years that didn’t get it as tight as him because they were not fucking morons. Do your job. Focus on the football. Eyes front and none of this shite will happen.

Guys mentally ill. He should step back from the public eye for his own mental health   

Alan Shearer booted him not because he was a Catholic but because he was a cunt 

Playing the race card is disgusting .orchestrated and somebody should have the balls to challenge him ,Oniel and Rodgers are both northern Irish Catholics who are not liked but they don't behave like him and don't get the same grief 

Lennon coming out with the KKK stuff now.

Wonder if he felt that way about the actual effigies, as opposed to graffiti, at CP of an Orangeman and a Rangers fan. Or 'H*** - know your place'? Does that not convey a sense of superiority?

Or is it only reminiscent off the KKK or conveying an attitude of superiority when it's against him and his side? ?

54 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Neil Lennon believes he suffers anti-Catholic "racism" in Scotland and says there was an effigy depicting him being hanged at Tynecastle during Wednesday's Edinburgh derby.

The Hibernian head coach was struck by a coin during his team's goalless draw after celebrating a disallowed Hearts goal.

Lennon suggested some observers had blamed him for "bringing it on myself" by "goading people", which he described as a "pretty poor" argument.

"You call it sectarianism here in Scotland, I call it racism," Lennon said. "If a black man is abused, you're not just abusing the colour of his skin - you're abusing his culture, heritage, his background.

"It's the exact same when I get called a Fenian, a pauper, a beggar, a tarrier. These people have a sense of entitlement, or a superiority complex, and all I do is stand up for myself.

"I got hit by a coin in the face by someone in the crowd. Not happy with some of the comments that have come out after. People should know better.

"Pretty poor, all this, 'I was goading people, I brought it on myself'. There was an effigy at Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon', that was before the game.

"Did I bring that on myself? You're all saying no, because you're right minded people, you're decent people.

still claiming he got hit on the face .when all the evidence shows it was his right tit .

22 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Did he not have issues down at Bolton? Obviously our fans and Hearts fans caused that... ... 

Not to mention Alan Shearer only ever kicked one guy in the head and you guessed it it's wee neily ... I suppose we are now expected to believe that was racism?

There is no other manager in Scottish football who would act like this

This gives free reign to any manager who wants to goad opposition supporters in the future.

Imagine when broonaldo becomes a manager.

I know what a horrible thought.

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Lennon coming out with the KKK stuff now.

Wonder if he felt that way about the actual effigies, as opposed to graffiti, at CP of an Orangeman and a Rangers fan. Or 'H*** - know your place'? Does that not convey a sense of superiority?

Or is it only reminiscent off the KKK or conveying an attitude of superiority when it's against him and his side? ?

I honestly think the guy isn't playing with a full deck ... I used to believe he was just at it but I really do wonder now if all this  plot to destroy him is real in his twisted little mind :belm:

38 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Alan Shearer booted him not because he was a Catholic but because he was a cunt 

Playing the race card is disgusting .orchestrated and somebody should have the balls to challenge him ,Oniel and Rodgers are both northern Irish Catholics who are not liked but they don't behave like him and don't get the same grief 

I have some black mates and they think he's a cunt too

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Catholicism isn't a race and he's not even Catholic.

There's a stark difference between Catholic and republican terrorist loving bastard  

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm also pretty sure that when a black person is subjected to racism it is nearly entirely due to the colour of their skin. He talks a diabolical amount of shite

I also love how he says 'in Scotland you call it..'

As if any other country would also call it racism. 

Archived