**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

36 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Neil Lennon believes he suffers anti-Catholic "racism" in Scotland and says there was an effigy depicting him being hanged at Tynecastle during Wednesday's Edinburgh derby.

Effigies aren’t sectarian or offensive- that precedent was set already.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Oh FFS James Dornan on R5 live now also whining about it. He wants strict liability brought in as legislation. 

Poor lenny, he’s been victimised for years at other grounds in Scotland. Wonder what grounds he means ?

Funny how he didn't pipe up when sellic were involved.

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Oh FFS James Dornan on R5 live now also whining about it. He wants strict liability brought in as legislation. 

Poor lenny, he’s been victimised for years at other grounds in Scotland. Wonder what grounds he means ?

To be fair Dornan is an expert on bigotry....

I haven't read all 30 pages so apologies if already brought up. The TV pictures clearly show the coin bouncing off Lennon's chest and it is his left side facing the crowd yet he goes down holding his right cheek. After a short period of "treatment" he is seen on TV not marked in any way. He shouldn't have had a coin thrown at him however he should be challenged on whether he is making it more of an issue than it could have been. He could have picked the coin up passed it to the police and indicated where it came from with making out he was badly injured.

51 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I'd like to impose strict liability on James Dornan involving a rope and a tree. Wish the snp fenians would just piss off to a distant land or another planet preferably.

:UK:

A loathsome, horrible and very dangerous little man. In the last 10 years no individual has done more to provoke sectarian hatred and conflict in Scotland. That no journalist in this country takes him to task doesn’t surprise but is another example of their mix of incompetence and/or agendas. 

Now his lies are over the BBC are following up with their secondary story concerning child abuse. 

10 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I can't stand Rodgers either,I'd put the KKK to shame.

No not me, but Rodgers doesn’t get punched, coined and nobody tries to hang him. It’s almost as if there’s something else about Lennon that rubs people up the wrong way...

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

This guy absolutely pisses me off. 

He is a class A cunt of a Human and he is being aided and abetted by the absolute scum media. 

He is the only manager that carries on like this. Running on to the pitch, cupping his ears, goading the crowd. He is hated not because he is a Catholic.  It’s because he is a cunt. That’s all. 

There have been plenty of his ilk over the years that didn’t get it as tight as him because they were not fucking morons. Do your job. Focus on the football. Eyes front and none of this shite will happen.

Guys mentally ill. He should step back from the public eye for his own mental health   

His latest incident is laughable he got hit on the chest after baiting the crowd went down like a wee girl , even when pictures show he was at it no one has questioned him, the linesmen got hit a couple of weeks ago got it alot worse and didn't go down.

Instead of taking a step back he is now playing the same card he always plays poor me victim Irish etc,

The other night summed up Neil Lennon in 30 seconds acts the big man gets hit plays the victim.

Archived