**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just seen this haha! "Send fifty of your best man"! Aye right you are........

He says he has walked through Bridgeton as if he has just walked through some war torn dangerous zone , mate it's 12 in the afternoon , most people are working and the vast majority of people probably don't know or care who you are, probably mostly old wifies walking about getting their messages at that time  . That's before you even jump to the conclusion that he right across from the train station :lol: what a shite existence :lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

What is it with Hivs fans they live off an era when they had a good firm and skelped cunts about all over the gaff but now they are just fannies of the highest order.

Will be the same when sheep come rolling into town next weekend , every second sheepshagger will be dressed in their prized stone island jacket thinking they are the Doric equivalent of Danny dyer. clinging on to the stories from their uncles stories of the eighties . 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Will be the same when sheep come rolling into town next weekend , every second sheepshagger will be dressed in their prized stone island jacket clinging on to the stories from their uncles stories of the eighties . 

:lol: Yeah there are a few caught in the 80's fucking Hivs used to get off at Cessnock and kick fuck out anything on there way to Ibrox and the sheep well they just ran into pubs like fannies haha.

Going to the footy now is such a more less dangerous place and when I hear the stories of lads with hard hats on at the front of stands I think even in 80's and 90's we got it easy compared the older bears.

29 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

:lol: Yeah there are a few caught in the 80's fucking Hivs used to get off at Cessnock and kick fuck out anything on there way to Ibrox and the sheep well they just ran into pubs like fannies haha.

Going to the footy now is such a more less dangerous place and when I hear the stories of lads with hard hats on at the front of stands I think even in 80's and 90's we got it easy compared the older bears.

Worst trouble I have seen at a game was hampden last year , infact that is probably the only "major" trouble I have seen at a game . But your right I personally have grew up in a time of all seater stadiums , organised (over the top) policing and even at trips to parkhead you don't really feel in great danger if you keep your wits about you and don't do anything drastically stupid  . That's obviously a good thing but I would still loved to have got an experience of the old days and probably shit myself in the process :lol:

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

"Send our 50 of your best mans"

:lol: thick fat cunt.

I imagine if that was a Rangers fan doing that in Edinburgh that the headline would be a bit more harsh than describing it as just bizarre as well.

7 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I imagine if that was a Rangers fan doing that in Edinburgh that the headline would be a bit more harsh than describing it as just bizarre as well.

Bigotted rangers fan challenges 50 innocent poor downtrodden Catholics to take part in bigotted violence

22 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Couldn't find any Rangers men to fight.

Probably can't find his dick either the fat mess.

On 25/11/2016 at 6:42 PM, cr3_bear said:

Fuck sake, I trained in this cunts gym down in Niddrie (ish) about 10 year ago, had no idea he was an absolute Hibs casual wank stain

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

He was on one of Danny dyers documentaries :lol:

Danny Dyer the direct relative of William the Conqueror?

:lol: I will need to see this documentary, to be fair I remember the guy I went to the boxing with mentioned he had been in the jail and shit but didn't realise he was a dick, I remember watching him box though, cunt was a machine

That company he runs is decent, what kind of arsehole with a criminal record and a decent boxing gym and successful company puts fucking childish videos like that doh

Then again, it will probably appeal to the junkie fucks, probably had an influx of new visitors 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Just dropped points to Raith at home, Dundee United 2 points clear of them. 

Rudi Skacel got subbed off and made a 5-1 gesture to their fans: 

If they fail to get promoted again it would be absolutely glorious.

If they fail to get promoted they are in big,big bother!

38 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If they fail to get promoted they are in big,big bother!

Aye the Scottish cup win saved them because it kept the fans involved etc. If they don't get promoted this year they'll be down to 4-5k crowds tops plus they've spunked all this money on guys like Grant Holt and Andrew Shinnie. Crippled.

I'll be a happy bear. 

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye the Scottish cup win saved them because it kept the fans involved etc. If they don't get promoted this year they'll be down to 4-5k crowds tops plus they've spunked all this money on guys like Grant Holt and Andrew Shinnie. Crippled.

I'll be a happy bear. 

Yip.

To guarantee a cup final ticket you had to buy a season ticket..

Hence why they sold 11000 ish.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived