*** An Urgent Erskine Appeal. S/T Holders - You Helped! We've donated some prizes!

govanblue

Erskine contacted me today about the Erskine Golf Day on Tuesday 16th August  (A week today!!)

They're planning on holding a fundraising auction after the golf, but apparently they're struggling to get any half-decent auction prizes, and they've asked us if we can help.

I'm sure we're all happy to oblige, but I don't see the point of us simply buying something to donate that anyone else can buy at the same price.  So I scratched my head to think of something we've got that money can't buy.

The answer is of course - our seats!

So my proposal is to ask our fellow members if they can spare their season tickets for an upcoming game.  The hope is that we will get several members each donating their 2 seats for any upcoming League Game.  If we get a few offers, we can then bundle a few games together to make a package which money can't buy - some decent seats at some league games, rather than the club-deck corners, and other rubbish seats available in the public sale.

So if any member has 2 spare seats for any upcoming League Game, please let me know.  (Sadly, single seats are no use in this instance, which is a shame, because I know we'd get lots of offers from single-seat holders.)

Those of you who took pat in our Erskine Ticket Scheme last season know how it works - all I need is you name, Rangers Number, seat location, and which match(es) you have available.

So go check your diaries, and see if we can make a difference. (tu)

Oh, and alternatively, if any of you have any other ideas/suggestions or donations, I'm all ears. :thumbup:

Maybe you are connected to a business, and have something related to your business that you could donate.  (Especially if you run a hot air balloon company or somesuch! :P )

We have a very tight deadline on this.  I need to have something put together by Sunday night at the latest.  So get your thinking caps on. 

EBI_06_zpsgyoyv9ln.jpg

The following Bears have all helped us out with 2 seats together in the past.

@Ahorne82 @Ayrshire Blue @bears fan @Bluepeter9 @Blue Rino @Fabric @HG5 @j1mgg @JSP @King's Troop @Laudrup1690 @mearns loyal @RFC#1. @surreybear @SW3 @Taipan @terry739 @tom @Travelrug

So a shout out to them, in case they can help out this time. (tu)

9 minutes ago, govanblue said:

@Ahorne82 @Ayrshire Blue @bears fan @Bluepeter9 @Blue Rino @Fabric @HG5 @j1mgg @JSP @King's Troop @Laudrup1690 @mearns loyal @RFC#1. @surreybear @SW3 @Taipan @terry739 @tom @Travelrug

Need to consult with my partner in crime.

Give me a nudge if you haven't heard from me by Saturday.

24 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Will check diaries n fixtures the morra mate n let you know (tu)

30 minutes ago, govanblue said:

We are going away in October - I'll check with she who knows and let you know for definate but I think we are away on 29th oct - Killie game 

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I struggle mid week GB so can let you have the St Johnstone game if it's not too far away. Let me know if you need me to send you the info again or whether you securely stored my personal data :wink:

Cheers mate.  October's not that far away. (tu)

Very securely stored - and the best part is, I didn't have to pay for it.  In fact they paid me. :pipe: 

9 hours ago, govanblue said:

You can have my 2 tickets for the Motherwell game pal!

Hope they enjoy it ??

12 hours ago, govanblue said:

I'll have a word with my brother-in-law and let you know.

Never Forget Never Forgive