***Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

I'd like to see:

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Forrester Rossiter Holt

O'Halloran Dodoo McKay

Swap Dodoo and Kiernan for new signings if we make them.

I expect to see the same eleven from today.

7 hours ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Yeah, at least he can head the ball unlike the other two.

Anyway I would choose:

Wes

Tav Hill Wilson Wallace

Rossitor  Barton

Forrester

MOH Garner :D Mckay

McKay looks a bit isolated mate.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

look forward to Motherwell giving us the same respect they gave the taigs last week.

I honestly don't know how they've not investigated Mark Mcghee for it. Funnily enough During the 2010-11 season it was him who managed Aberdeen when they got beat 9-0 off the tims (This win being enough to allow Celtic to challenge for the title that season) 

And in the past 2 Motherwell matches (funnily enough both after  the old firm) all n all it's been 12-0. I seen some highlights of the last one, and the motherwell players didn't even make a challenge in or about the box. They just had no bite or bark. No yellow/red cards shown at all either. 

It'll be VERY interesting when they come to ibrox. 

Can anyone spell Para Proddy in bold, block capitals? :pipe: 

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I honestly don't know how they've not investigated Mark Mcghee for it. Funnily enough During the 2010-11 season it was him who managed Aberdeen when they got beat 9-0 off the tims. 

And in the past 2 Motherwell matches (funnily enough both after the old firm) all n all it's been 12-0. I seen some highlights of the last one, and the motherwell players didn't even make a challenge in or about the box. They just had no bite or bark. No yellow/red cards shown at all either. 

It'll be VERY interesting when they come to ibrox. 

sweep sweep mate move along now. I honestly don't know why any Scottish team hire him. If rumours where true the first time he managed Motherwell he had a clause in his contract that would allow him to speak to the taigs should the want to speak to him about the managers job.

15 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rossiter and Barton shouldn't be in the team together,one or the other fuck playing with 2 defensive midfielders :power_of_anguish:

Will Mark McGhee tell his team to lie down at Ibrox like they did at Savile Row during the week?

Foderingham

Tav Hill Kiernan Wallace

Forrester Rossiter Holt

O'Halloran Dodoo McKay

Yes is strange how McGhees teams now have a combined aggregate score of Won 1 meaningless game lost 21 est 

goals scored 1 .....goals conceded 81

I'm exaggeration but I think I won't be far off the beggar  mark 

We need to drop Haliday for either Forrester or Windass to give us a bit more creativity in midfield. Play MOH from the start and get a new striker in place before the match to allow us to convert a higher number of the chances we create!

Wes

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Forrester/Windass Rossiter Barton

MOH Miller McKay

replacing Miller if we sign a goal scorer!

Can't wait for Saturday, 3pm kick off thank fuck, early kick offs are a pain in the arse which usually ends up with my Saturday fucked by 7pm, that back of 12 shite is awful, anyway hoping for a good performance and result and McGhees horrible elephant man face tripping him in post match interview 

I'd go...

Fod

Tav Hill Wilson Wallace

Rossiter

Barton Forrester

MoH Dodoo McKay

although I expect Warbs to have Kiernan, Miller and Halliday starting - seems to be favoured by the boss. Miller really needs to stop all this dropping deep garbage. He isn't good enough to do it. 

Looking forward to it though. Enjoying the club deck so far this year (tu)