***Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

Proves we cannot carry passengers this season and we need to keep the tempo up for 90 minutes, not just when we feel like it.  

McKay nd Halliday need to be reminded that they are not automatic names on the team sheet 

Where are the Tav haters, btw?

results like that really stresses me out,hopefully this has told the team that no matter who we play and where this season every team will make it really tough and we need to up our game to break down the other teams.

2 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Shite.. But take the 3points. Vast improvement needed. Can't wait till Waghorn is back and looking forward to seeing Garner and Windass. Let's also see what Crooks is like also. 

A mouth-watering prospect indeed - I hope.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Windass will make a big difference and yet to see Crooks and then our new stiker Garner there is plenty to come. 

I agree, but MW will have to alter his attitude; it seems he has a fixation with Miller.  I suppose that for justification he would point to the goals that Miller scores.:disappointment:

The fact Miller has scored the winning goal for the last two games and 2-1 wins explains why Warburton keeps him in the starting lineup BUT he got lucky today. 

Much improvement is required but positives for me are:

• 3 points
  • Perseverence and mental strength to claw the victory (qualities that will be required when fighting for a title and not being favourites for it)