English Football

Clemdog

Not sure how accurate but I am led to believe that Crystal Palace have never lost when Zaha has scored, their is probably a couple of times it has happened but in general I believe it to be quite an omen for Palace.....watch this turn on it's head now:lol:

Nunez will probably score a good amount of goals at Liverpool just due to the sheer volume of chances that team create. 

There was a massive thread of analysis on him on twitter before Liverpool signed him basically saying he’s a one season wonder and is a very poor player over all. It’s interesting because some of the analysis is looking pretty spot on, often snatches at shots, lacks composure as well. Should’ve buried both his chances in that first half I think for a player at that level

A midfield 3 that start including a past-it Milner and Harvey Elliot is honking, seems if Thiago, Fabinho Henderson aren't all playing they're scraping the barrell. Makes it surprising they never went and got a Bellingham or the likes.