English Football

Clemdog

10 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Almost 60 million for a 30 year old is a bit OTT. 😳 

Good to see they’ve learned their lesson. 

Staggering ten Haag is on board with deals like these. You’d think he’d have came in and wanted to work with a really young squad, signing the likes of Bassey, young Dutch/Belgian talent, mixed in with some EPL up and comers. 

Instead they’re paying players millions who are being sold off by the top boys, because they know they’re over the hill. Add to the likes of Varane, Ronaldo etc. 

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Good to see they’ve learned their lesson. 

Staggering ten Haag is on board with deals like these. You’d think he’d have came in and wanted to work with a really young squad, signing the likes of Bassey, young Dutch/Belgian talent, mixed in with some EPL up and comers. 

Instead they’re paying players millions who are being sold off by the top boys, because they know they’re over the hill. Add to the likes of Varane, Ronaldo etc. 

Casemiro absolutely isn't over the hill.

22 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Casemiro absolutely isn't over the hill.

Not right now, but clearly he’s going that way if Real are even considering selling him to a smaller club.

It’s mental that for a player who has no pedigree in the EPL (yes he’s won CLs but Spanish football is inherently different), who will be declining, to pay £60million plus mental wages. He’ll be good for 18 months, then sit on the wage bill for the remaining 4-5 years and drain their resources. 

Real don’t sell their prime assets, so they’re cashing in on someone who they know won’t the answer in the medium term. 

59 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Rangers and Dortmund fucked my bet today. 

Came out even for the day though as SkyBet had a price boost on Harry Kane to have a shot on target :lol: 

I could never put Rangers on my coupon, bad enough if we don't win let alone it costs me money too. :lol: