English Football

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Chelsea won it the year before they finished 10th as well didn’t they?

Yep. I think Leicester have the worst title defence in Premier League history (12th).

But in the history of the top division its Man City - won it in 37/38 and finished second bottom and were relegated in 38/39.

17 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Klopp will be there next season regardless, although if they start that badly as well then who knows 

Definitely, if the slump continues into next season that is when things become interesting. Hopefully Gerrard has looked at what happened to Lampard jumping to quickly however if he did get offered it how can you say no?

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Kabak is a weird signing. I know he's young but he's come from a defence that's conceded over 100 goals in a year and a half.

Twice now I've watched him and I have yet to see anything in him...the way calvert-lewin held him off and brushed him to the side was embarrassing 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Course it is. 

His slide tackle stopped him scoring.

As harsh as it is I have to agree with you...he overslides and DCL ends up with nowhere to go....if he doesn't go over him he is sliding the ball into an empty net as Allison was committed at that point also....it's still soft mind ye