English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

They finished 3rd and won a cup in his first season. Pep didn't even manage that in his first season. 

My point is they cannot be so open after last Season's numerous pumpings, they've then came into the first League game of the Season and had more shots against them at home since 2005. 

If I was a United fan I'd be concerned, but I'm not, so fuck them.

12 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

He only finished 9 points behind 'brilliant' Arsenal in his first season. 

What was that, Arsenal's best season in about a decade? 

Finished 9 behind an Arsenal team that completely crumbled towards the end of the season. Pumped 4-0,6-3,7-0,beat by Arsenal, and Newcastle, VAR saved them by being a shambles at OT against Arsenal too.

19 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Finished 9 behind an Arsenal team that completely crumbled towards the end of the season. Pumped 4-0,6-3,7-0,beat by Arsenal, and Newcastle, VAR saved them by being a shambles at OT against Arsenal too.

Arsenal conceded exactly the same number of goals as Utd :lol:

What so we have to ignore Arsenal's end of season but we need to include ETH's start to the season? 

On 15/08/2023 at 00:59, GabrielTomato said:

That's a mad stat. :lol: 

Do you know who it was against? Blackburn Rovers or somebody no doubt.

I believe that game took place the same day St Mirren beat Hamilton in the Bells Challenge Cup.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Used to be once in a blue moon you'd hear about top players getting them. 

Shite for him

Two Real Madrid players last week as well IIRC.

It’s a massive problem in the women’s game too. Sky did a whole piece about it and how there needs to be more research done as to why it’s so much more common in women footballers than male ones, but it seems to be becoming a bigger issue than it used to be in the men’s game too.

16 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Two Real Madrid players last week as well IIRC.

It’s a massive problem in the women’s game too. Sky did a whole piece about it and how there needs to be more research done as to why it’s so much more common in women footballers than male ones, but it seems to be becoming a bigger issue than it used to be in the men’s game too.

Arsenal’s luck with ACLs in the women’s team is ridiculous, and add Timber as well.