Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blame the fans for the club breaching FFP rules? You’ve come up with some zingers in your time mate but that’s got to be right up there  

Posted Images

Don't actually mind Liverpool, and wouldn't be disappointed to see them winning it.  Would expect if they do they go out and spend big to further improve - meaning some fringe players could find their way to us?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hoss said:

Don't actually mind Liverpool, and wouldn't be disappointed to see them winning it.  Would expect if they do they go out and spend big to further improve - meaning some fringe players could find their way to us?

Their fringe players are on massive wages. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Liverpool could end up with 97  points and one defeat all season. And come second 

WTF is that about!!!😮

I once went a full league season undefeated on PES but still lost the league because of too many draws.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, backup said:

that non red for walker should help put the var debate to bed, what is the point of it !

I agree about VAR. But what about the boy stamping on walker. Seems you and the BBC have something in common. Your totally ignoring that stamp. 

then the same Brighton player dives in the 2nd half..2nd yellow..??. No play on free kick City player booked and again no VAR..🤪

Thewhitesettler likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I agree about VAR. But what about the boy stamping on walker. Seems you and the BBC have something in common. Your totally ignoring that stamp. 

then the same Brighton player dives in the 2nd half..2nd yellow..??. No play on free kick City player booked and again no VAR..🤪

couldn’t care less about the non stamp, he used his head and should have been off, as 99.999% agree..

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was there in the Brighton end. First time at the new Wembley. Makes semi-finals/Hampden even more embarrassing than we already know.

Not a classic game, and couldn’t see much for the big guy in front of me pished out his brains stumbling around with his flag for 90 minutes.

Couldn’t even take a photo of the place once he took his seat, as you can see! :lol:  

B75C1BDB-17C7-44B9-8040-65E25431CB28.jpeg

29498D09-4F4A-4D8F-838A-4382E2389E16.jpeg

F708BEDD-69D2-4B69-B2B9-53C1F9AF75B4.jpeg

AEDC2B69-EDA0-4728-BAFF-BE0C23C4EF54.jpeg

D77A9834-A400-44A5-B0A5-CD9FF19CEAFB.jpeg

C6C4F624-23F2-4BEC-9C33-DC79639DF06C.jpeg

7EB02DDF-F093-4A7F-975F-ECA324E06BF7.jpeg

Captain Hilts likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marky. said:

I was there in the Brighton end. First time at the new Wembley. Makes semi-finals/Hampden even more embarrassing than we already know.

Not a classic game, and couldn’t see much for the big guy in front of me pished out his brains stumbling around with his flag for 90 minutes.

Couldn’t even take a photo of the place once he took his seat, as you can see! :lol:  

B75C1BDB-17C7-44B9-8040-65E25431CB28.jpeg

29498D09-4F4A-4D8F-838A-4382E2389E16.jpeg

F708BEDD-69D2-4B69-B2B9-53C1F9AF75B4.jpeg

AEDC2B69-EDA0-4728-BAFF-BE0C23C4EF54.jpeg

D77A9834-A400-44A5-B0A5-CD9FF19CEAFB.jpeg

C6C4F624-23F2-4BEC-9C33-DC79639DF06C.jpeg

7EB02DDF-F093-4A7F-975F-ECA324E06BF7.jpeg

He was probably trying to shag you mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...