English Football

Clemdog

7 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Every now and again I read something that reminds me of just how fucking mental the money is in the premier league.... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/400115/premier-league-clubs-spent-most-transfers/amp/

Fulham were the 3rd biggest spenders in the league during the summer 2018 window, spent £110 MILLION!! :wow:

..... Currently 2nd bottom of the league

Screenshot_20190427_225357.jpg

I actually thought they might finish at least top 10 with the signings they made. It's just as well I didn't put any money on it! 

I don’t see what Villa were complaining about to be honest, every game players go down and the ball doesnt get put out! If Villa had come away with the ball with their player down would they have put the ball out? I very much doubt it!

Considering Leeds needed a win to keep their automatic promotion hopes alive, I don’t blame them at all for playing on! The ref didn’t stop the game, it wasn’t a head injury, play on! I would be fuming if we put the ball out for a player down in such an important game. 

22 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Two shite clubs looking like being promoted to Premiership.

Would rather proper clubs like Leeds and Aston Villa had came up.

these 2 clubs deserve to go up  great management on a limited budget if villa and leeds were proper clubs then they should be in the top 2 with the money they have

Sheffield Wednesday statement! Oh my!

Few things in life unite and divide opinion like football. But one thing at this stage of every season is undebatable and I would like to offer the warm congratulations of everyone at Sheffield Wednesday to everyone at our neighbours Sheffield United for their achievement of promotion. 

We may be rivals but we are friends of the same city that holds such unique tradition in the football world. Recognition in the Premier League can only benefit Sheffield and we wish United well, whilst promising our loyal supporters that we will be giving our absolute best to ensure Wednesday will be tasting the same success this time next year.

We must also congratulate Norwich City on their promotion and offer our commiserations to Ipswich Town, Bolton Wanderers and Rotherham United. We wish you a speedy return to the Championship.

- Dejphon Chansiri

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Few things in life unite and divide opinion like football. But one thing at this stage of every season is undebatable and I would like to offer the warm congratulations of everyone at Sheffield Wednesday to everyone at our neighbours Sheffield United for their achievement of promotion. 

We may be rivals but we are friends of the same city that holds such unique tradition in the football world. Recognition in the Premier League can only benefit Sheffield and we wish United well, whilst promising our loyal supporters that we will be giving our absolute best to ensure Wednesday will be tasting the same success this time next year.

We must also congratulate Norwich City on their promotion and offer our commiserations to Ipswich Town, Bolton Wanderers and Rotherham United. We wish you a speedy return to the Championship.

- Dejphon Chansiri

Fuck that :lol:

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

- Dejphon Chansiri

That is absolutely fucking rotten.

Wouldn't turn up to a game again. 

33 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

- Dejphon Chansiri

That's an embarrassment fuck that.