English Football

Clemdog

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Gonna start posting your bets before each game. Okay? Cheers!

I do quite a lot to be honest! It's impossible to do just  one bet! There's no real skill to it.  Probs stuck about £40 on tonight! Just try to do a number of bets at big odds/good value. Another Hendo shot on target would be delightful though.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Surprised that was 66/1, practically all on the Norwich player for it to come up.

That's basically it mate. Some odds are ridiculous. They are so focused on the main strikers. Even this. That's not a 200-1 shot. No chance. I doubt it will come up but in reality that cunt Pukki probably should have had two shots on target in the first 20 minutes haha! Same with the other 2. Need huge luck though but not impossible

image.thumb.png.d26e9401c30347d5f246c8f7158f2ec1.png

image.thumb.png.d0a762ef19318280da804361212194cb.png

image.thumb.png.9b48c7a5675b9444d4d3f1b52f440f54.png

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Did you request those bets @Laudrup1984 or already there to bet? 

They were already there. There are massive markets for them on the live EPL games. But yeah you can tweet Sky Request a bet, and ask for a specific bet you fancy and generally they'll stick it up. I've done that plenty of times. Best to tweet them well before kick off though as sometimes it'll not go up as they get so much traffic an hour before kick off, they may not have time to put it up.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I look at those on target bets but always seem to require a few or just top players.  For example WHU vs City all 3 or 4+. 

Screenshot_20190809-213902_Chrome.jpg

Yeah it's really difficult to find the right one. 2 players to get 4+ shots on target just doesn't happen.

Shit, I as that free kick has just gone on target I need Pukki to hit the target once more for £3,253!  Ironically he actually had a shot on target in the first half that did NOT count because he was flagged offside when he wasn't haha! Fuck VAR!

“Juergen Klopp will be disappointed that Liverpool haven’t won the second half”

All these daft new age “statistics” that people make up and try to make matter are stupid as fuck.

Liverpool have three points on the board, probably a +3 goal difference and they won the game by half time. 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

“Juergen Klopp will be disappointed that Liverpool haven’t won the second half”

All these daft new age “statistics” that people make up and try to make matter are stupid as fuck.

Liverpool have three points on the board, probably a +3 goal difference and they won the game by half time. 

Tbh if it was Rangers I’d be quite disappointed we didn’t score in the second half after a first half pumping.

Tiring being a footy fan and taking in 3 games in 4 days. Rest tomorrow before we rip shreds out of Hibs.   Liverpool game tonight was similar to our game last night in that both Rangers and Liverpool should have been over the hill and far away but both looked vulnerable.

It is strange that in the EPL the previous seasons Champions don't start the new season at home.

Just in case anyone forgot but Liverpool finished 2nd last season. How weird that they get to kick off the new season at home against a newly promoted team (managed by klopps pal). 

it's just as well I'm no a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Looking forward to watching the Champions later away at West Ham. 

As for the gambling on the football check out the BBC iPlayer for a show called "can you beat the bookies" with the big lad from soccer am. 

27 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

It is strange that in the EPL the previous seasons Champions don't start the new season at home.

Just in case anyone forgot but Liverpool finished 2nd last season. How weird that they get to kick off the new season at home against a newly promoted team (managed by klopps pal). 

it's just as well I'm no a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Looking forward to watching the Champions later away at West Ham. 

As for the gambling on the football check out the BBC iPlayer for a show called "can you beat the bookies" with the big lad from soccer am. 

Come on you irons ,probs be about 5 -0 tho 😂