English Football

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ooft, VAR correctly calling off a goal by millimeters,

The angle shown was pish. Straight along the line view seemed to show that the defenders elbow looked to be in front on Sterling's shoulder. I

And who puts in the wee electronic line..??

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)

SMS Message: Clear and obvious error?! What a joke. Obviously no one will care as it's City but goals being chalked off for that are the beginning of the end. from Dan

Clear and obvious error?! What a joke. Obviously no one will care as it's City but goals being chalked off for that are the beginning of the end.

Dan

SMS Message: Please tell me VAR hasn't been introduced to disallow goals where a striker's little finger is offside?! Absolutely ludicrous, and I'm no City fan, I assure you. from Ady, Leicester

Please tell me VAR hasn't been introduced to disallow goals where a striker's little finger is offside?! Absolutely ludicrous, and I'm no City fan, I assure you.

Ady, Leicester

SMS Message: So gone are the days of any offside "benefit of the doubt" to the attacking team. Absolute joke to disallow that. from Zed

So gone are the days of any offside "benefit of the doubt" to the attacking team. Absolute joke to disallow that.

Zed

interesting views on the BBC website.

I'm still convinced that var can be manipulated to show a particular angle to suit any potential agenda.

8 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

They used the right angle on that one. And whoever sticks in the wee line decided to give it. It's so open to abuse it's no true. 

When I watched the Liverpool game last night (and I could be wrong) i'm sure they said Sky had 7 camera angles but the VAR guys only had 2, or something like that!