English Football

Clemdog

I know the point of VAR is so there are more correct decisions made and less talking points. But I really don't like it.

Taking away from the fans the excitement will kill football. 

Football is about the buzz and adrenaline from goals. Fans will be scared to celebrate goals if this keeps up.

Just now, GOAT said:

Guy in the hotel bar next to me is a spurs fan “I fucking love VAR” aye wait until you’re playing arsenal and score a late winner and it gets ruled out for somecunts figernail scraping the baw.  We’ll see how much you love it then. 

Hopefully he doesn’t smash a seat like you did.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

I know the point of VAR is so there are more correct decisions made and less talking points. But I really don't like it.

Taking away from the fans the excitement will kill football. 

Football is about the buzz and adrenaline from goals. Fans will be scared to celebrate goals if this keeps up.

It’s not even stopped talking points, missed a stonewaller today, and it won’t be the last thing they miss.

1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

Get VAR tay fuck, they still fuck it up when using it so what's the bloody point? could you imagine us with it up here, we would never be awarded a goal every again.

Should be scrapped its a joke now , that disallowed goal from Man City was a joke..........

5 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

That's the new rules tho,so var was right for that goal, it's the new rule that's shite in this case 

Would have stood with no Var , the ref and linesman never seen anything wrong. The ball also brushed off the arm and wasnt deliberate.

Its ruining the game IMO.........

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Would have stood with no Var , the ref and linesman never seen anything wrong. The ball also brushed off the arm and wasnt deliberate.

Its ruining the game IMO.........

Yes I know it's no deliberate but that's the rule now ,any touch of arm hand thats leads to goal scoring chance etc is a hand ball ,meant  or not ,var was right end of ,its the new rule that's shite 

50 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Yes I know it's no deliberate but that's the rule now ,any touch of arm hand thats leads to goal scoring chance etc is a hand ball ,meant  or not ,var was right end of ,its the new rule that's shite 

I heard Lineker and Shearer say that if it hit the spuds defenders arm it wouldn't have been a penalty as accidentally handballing it by a defender is NOT a penalty but a goal scored from the attacking team having it brush an arm can be chopped off.

WTF have they done to the rules of football.

8 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I heard Lineker and Shearer say that if it hit the spuds defenders arm it wouldn't have been a penalty as accidentally handballing it by a defender is NOT a penalty but a goal scored from the attacking team having it brush an arm can be chopped off.

WTF have they done to the rules of football.

I know looks like.its favoured for attackers which is a joke really 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That looks more like a Tottenham hand ball tbh :lol:

Yeah it hit the spud players arm first which deflected it into Laportes arm. :thinking:but I'm sure it will only encourage City to kill teams off quicker going forward through the season. 

If they had taken the chances created, especially in the first half then such a Fuck up would have had no influence on the outcome.