English Football

Clemdog

Manchester City's first extended response to their European ban, chief executive Ferran Soriano insists the allegations are "false".

The club have been hit with a two-year suspension from European competition by UEFA after being found guilty of Financial Fair Play rule breaches - a ruling the club intend to appeal at the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

And Soriano was firm in City's stance, saying they will do everything they can to prove that the allegations are false.

"Well the most important thing I have to say today is that the allegations are not true. They are simply not true.

"The fans can be sure of two things. The first one is that the allegations are false. And the second is that we will do everything that can be done to prove so. End quote. 

I'm sure we can all remember when truth didn't matter as much as giving the hated team a kicking in print and online. Let's see how things go with CAS. 

27 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

That's a red card all day long man. How the VAR cunt doesn't think that is a red is ridiculous. 

The guy/s at Stockley park now (on the 82nd minute) have just confirmed they made a mistake and it SHOULD have been a red card. Not a VAR error. A human error.

FFS

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The guy/s at Stockley park now (on the 82nd minute) have just confirmed they made a mistake and it SHOULD have been a red card. Not a VAR error. A human error.

FFS

Suppose they could have said nothing & passed it off as not clear & obvious mistake, so well done for that.

But Lo Celso has been hacking at everything above knee level ever since & only just got a single yellow.

Spurs back in a game where they’d be dead & buried if they were playing with 10....

I am no great fan of either brenda nor Pep but I do like the way both City and Leicester play the game at the moment.

There's been more entertainment in the first 5 minutes of this game than there was in the whole Southampton Vs Villa snore-fest.

Love watching two good teams where I don't care who wins.