English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Sadly, the less we seem to have our youth players seeing a chance at first team level, they will be attracted away to the £££££'s in England.  Gilmour would be in our team the way he's started tonight. 

I'm shocked how well he has started here.  Doing the lot.  Always looking for the ball, telling team mates what to do, two footed, hard tackles.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I'm shocked how well he has started here.  Doing the lot.  Always looking for the ball, telling team mates what to do, two footed, hard tackles.

Makes a mockery of our fans saying of our youth players that...  “they are to small” or “not big enough to be in the first team yet”

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Makes a mockery of our fans saying “they are to wee” or “not big enough to be in the first team yet”

To be fair if he was playing for us in a game like this he'd have had at least one career ending tackle aimed at him already. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Came on to tell ye a told ye so 😂

get in son 

Dunno if anyone is interested, and I dunno if other bookies do it but Betfair allow you to build your own player shots market as an acca. Only noticed it/started doing it recently.

Need one more from Pedro too now!