English Football

Clemdog

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Watching the Man City v qpr last game of the season from 2011/12 and was getting nervous. Shouting at Nasri that he was a "useless twat"...Zabba just scored to settle the nerves. 😅💙

Not a useless twat, just a complete cunt 🙂 

Subscribe

Manchester City are the first Premier League club to confirm they will not furlough staff during the current coronavirus crisis.

The Blues wrote to all non-playing staff to let them know that they will continue to pay salaries as normal for the duration of the global health crisis, which has forced the suspension of football across the planet.

As well as killing thousands in the UK, the Covid-19 outbreak has also brought much of the country’s economy – including the football industry – grinding to a halt.

As a result, the government pledged to pay 80 per cent of the wages of employees whose jobs have become temporarily redundant, as a means of supporting people financially and stopping the national economy from going into a nose-dive.

Liverpool and Tottenham have come under fierce criticism after announcing that they will take advantage of the furlough scheme for some of their non-playing employees, while continuing to pay their players huge wages.

RELATED ARTICLES

Man City full statement on Kyle Walker disciplinary action

Man City plan David Silva tribute when normality returns after coronavirus

They join Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich in placing staff on furlough leave.

Frankfurt back in training amid coronavirus pandemic

Liverpool’s move comes despite making a £42m profit last year, and spending £43m on agents’ fees.

38 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

I think hes a fat scummy bastard that's for sure  ,but hes no struggling for money like u said

I said that he is going to need all the money he can get. Seeing as he is selling Newcastle for 30 or 40 million less than his original asking price. 

Which meant I was implying that hopefully the British public stop buying from any of his businesses and he loses a huge chunk of his wealth. 

We are in agreement here it's just your natural default position to contradict posts.

Love you man. 💙

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I said that he is going to need all the money he can get. Seeing as he is selling Newcastle for 30 or 40 million less than his original asking price. 

Which meant I was implying that hopefully the British public stop buying from any of his businesses and he loses a huge chunk of his wealth. 

We are in agreement here it's just your natural default position to contradict posts.

Love you man. 💙

That's never gonna happen as he has shares in most decent places to buy clothes etc  hes gonna buy Rangers now ....I better no go there too early 😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

That's never gonna happen as he has shares in most decent places to buy clothes etc  hes gonna buy Rangers now ....I better no go there too early 😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧

Oooft that would be a 500 pager in one day. Literally RM Bears Den meltdown. 

I never said it was going to happen (him ending up pure skint) I'm hoping it will.

I shall leave you to parade around the house in your slazenger trackie and karamoor trainers mate. 😅

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Oooft that would be a 500 pager in one day. Literally RM Bears Den meltdown. 

I never said it was going to happen (him ending up pure skint) I'm hoping it will.

I shall leave you to parade around the house in your slazenger trackie and karamoor trainers mate. 😅

Donnay trainers are all the rage 😂😂