English Football

Clemdog

3 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

That's never gonna happen as he has shares in most decent places to buy clothes etc  hes gonna buy Rangers now ....I better no go there too early 😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧

Don’t say that mate, however nobody knows with that cunt. Wouldn’t put it past him to try and buy us. 

• 2 weeks later...

Professional Footballers' Association chief executive Gordon Taylor has suggested halves of less than 45 minutes could be considered when football resumes.

Discussions about the Premier League's return are ongoing but Taylor says players are "concerned" about safety.

"They are not stupid," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme. "They would have to be satisfied that it is safe."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52542756

19 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Screenshot_20200522_091408_com.android.chrome.jpg

Fuck knows how ffp works m8....I can only assume that both man utds assets and turnover totally outweigh their debt...I'm sure when the glazers first took over, the way they financed the deal it put man utd 700million in debt overnight 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Fuck knows how ffp works m8....I can only assume that both man utds assets and turnover totally outweigh their debt...I'm sure when the glazers first took over, the way they financed the deal it put man utd 700million in debt overnight 🤣🤣

It's just fascinating how the Glazers structured their takeover and yet Uefa and the FA just seem to accept it.

I see the Rags are going sue the makers of Football Manager for copyright infringement. Doubt they will get the £420+ million they need to wipe out the debt though. 

When Rory Curtis awoke from his coma, he didn't know where he was. He didn't know how he had got there. He couldn't remember his past as a promising teenage striker at Manchester United's academy; nor the slow demise of his football career; nor the crash that had left him with a shattered hip, a broken elbow, a multifocal intracranial haemorrhage and a diffused brain injury. 

When his eyes blinked open and he began to speak, fluent French poured out, a language he had only studied in school, all of which had long since been forgotten.

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm 50/50 on this Werner boy....his scoring record is decent but for some reason he doesn't excite me greatly as a player....I also think the premier league may prove too physical for him

Good poacher, recently scored a hat-trick in the Bundesliga and they were all pure shite goals:lol: but you’d take them, what I will say is he’s always in the box and in the right place at the right time. 

20 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Good poacher, recently scored a hat-trick in the Bundesliga and they were all pure shite goals:lol: but you’d take them, what I will say is he’s always in the box and in the right place at the right time. 

Hes nowhere near a poacher one of the faster players in the world and plays off the shoulder loads of his goal are scored running through 😂😂 defo not classed as a poacher 

6 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Hes nowhere near a poacher one of the faster players in the world and plays off the shoulder loads of his goal are scored running through 😂😂 defo not classed as a poacher 

Aye his runs and movement are class. Don’t get to be basically Germany‘s first choice number 9 if you’re shite. Hope he’s class for Chelsea don’t get me wrong. Was hoping we’d get Sancho aswell tbh.

Just now, CR3 said:

Aye his runs and movement is brilliant. Don’t get to be basically Germany‘a first choice number 9 if you’re shite. Hope he’s class for Chelsea don’t get me wrong. Was hoping we’d get Sancho tbh

He will be unreal for Chelsea ,boys amazing and only gonna get better