English Football

Clemdog

20 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

He will be unreal for Chelsea ,boys amazing and only gonna get better 

Fair play m8, you clearly watch more Bundesliga games that myself....I wasn't impressed with him in the world cup....maybe too many expectations on him back then......are Chelsea the right club for him....Torres liked to play on the shoulder and he was like a fish out of water at Chelsea 🤣

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Fair play m8, you clearly watch more Bundesliga games that myself....I wasn't impressed with him in the world cup....maybe too many expectations on him back then......are Chelsea the right club for him....Torres liked to play on the shoulder and he was like a fish out of water at Chelsea 🤣

Torres was done by the time.he went to.chelsea tbf 

Mens Team

2019/20 PREMIER LEAGUE: FIXTURES UPDATE

Caroline Oatway

@Roline_MCFC

Fri 05 Jun 2020, 12:00

The Premier League have today released the first batch of fixtures for the resumption of the 2019/20 season.

MENS TEAM

Premier League City player records: Dunne’s unwanted double and Sergio’s treble

City will kickstart the campaign with the visit of Arsenal on Wednesday 17 June in an 8:15pm (BST) kick-off at the Etihad Stadium.

The Gunners clash – our game in hand due to our participation in the Carabao Cup Final – will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Pep Guardiola’s men will then host Burnley on Monday 22 June in an 8pm kick-off, which will also be shown on Sky.

The Champions will then travel to Chelsea on Thursday 25 June (8:15pm – live on BT Sport) before facing Liverpool on Thursday 2 July at 8:15pm on Sky with a neutral venue to be confirmed.

FIXTURES

City v Arsenal

Wednesday 17 June, 8.15pm BST

Etihad Stadium

Sky Sports

City v Burnley

Monday 22 June, 8pm BST

Etihad Stadium

Sky Sports

Chelsea v City

Thursday 25 June, 8:15pm

Stamford Bridge