English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Dalglish man fucking hell give it a rest.

And if we won a title we wouldn't be all over the place for days, give it a break, as much as it may break your heart the title is Liverpool's. still you could always just turn off your tv or switch channel to celebrity gogglebox.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

And if we won a title we wouldn't be all over the place for days, give it a break, as much as it may break your heart the title is Liverpool's. still you could always just turn off your tv or switch channel to celebrity gogglebox.

I was talking about the rambling shite about the Champions League semi from last season and how the fans have been behaved and it was a disgrace for the Press to question whether fans would turn up outside the ground :lol: 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I was talking about the rambling shite about the Champions League semi from last season and how the fans have been behaved and it was a disgrace for the Press to question whether fans would turn up outside the ground :lol: 

Apologies, I did't get the context as she is at home and my football time is limited unless Rangers or...Liverpool play.

Well done Liverpool, thoroughly deserved, despite the long wait, the club and fans never squealed about deserving the title, a million miles away from the corrupt shite up here, Liverpool won the  league fairly, their behaviour has been class,hope they enjoy every minute of it.