English Football

Clemdog

11 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Never been anything but a Rangers fan, but Gerrard has drawn me closer to Liverpool

Not to mention Klopp who is undoubtedly admirable. 

This all just confirms I'll be as the follows when we win the League

• Cry
  • Mwi
  • Deid.

CE5C5B1F-79B6-4D87-8758-57A930B7C859.gif

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Ross McCormack earned £13m in wages at Aston Villa. 

Him and players like Jack Rodwell, Ravel Morrison’s etc must have the best agents on earth. 

Just shows you even at elite sports, you can still fake it until you make it sometimes 

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Danilo was around £25m.

City lost Zabaleta, Sagna, Kolarov and Clichy that summer. There was 0 full backs, they needed to sign three. 

I thought Danilo was £50million also....anyway even £25millon was excessive for the amount of games he played 

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He made 60 appearances in two years, started a lot in his first season. Injured for a part of his second season. Guardiola can be criticised for many things, transfers etc but I think on this occasion its extremely harsh.

Danilo and Walker were part of a side that won the league with 100 points. Won 6/7 domestic trophies in two years.

Who did he sign for from city....pretty sure he got a decent move

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Juventus mate.

Fuck knows how he's been at Real Madrid, Man City and Juventus. 😅

I never really rated him tbh....wasn't the worst obviously but as you say to play with clubs that are challenging for all the top honours baffles me slightly 👍

Talking about City fullbacks. Cancelo was about 60 million and not seen anything to justify that.  Can’t even remember him starting too much

edit. Just seen it was about 35million with Danilo being valued at 30 going the other way, so around 65 million valuation 

On 25/06/2020 at 22:22, McEwan's Lager said:

I was talking about the rambling shite about the Champions League semi from last season and how the fans have been behaved and it was a disgrace for the Press to question whether fans would turn up outside the ground :lol: 

Not outside the ground but there’s been a stabbing and a building set on fire at the ‘celebrations.