English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Matches the houses around the place, utter shit-tip

Oh you don’t need to tell me that, Liverpool is the biggest shithole I’ve ever been too, every second house round about anfield park is boarded up and every street seems to have a manky looking chinky at the end of it. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Oh you don’t need to tell me that, Liverpool is the biggest shithole I’ve ever been too, every second house round about anfield park is boarded up and every street seems to have a manky looking chinky at the end of it. 

Meant to say Stanley park no anfield park 

Wasn’t a 3-0 game Fulham by far better team first half, just never took the chances.  Leeds brilliant after the break and took the chances when it came.  Should be them up now. 

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

The houses (except a few owned by Everton supporters who were told last year they have to sell now) were bought by Liverpool so they could extend the stadium. I suppose the chinkies can stay, don't want to be racist and all that.