English Football

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Like I said a few weeks ago, Man Utd are still a few signings away from being ready to even think about a title challenge but even with them I still think the single biggest issue they have is in the dugout. Solskjaer is not a good manager and he never will be. It’s the obvious suggestion but imagine what Pochettino could do with some of these players?  Working with and developing “younger players” was his single biggest strength at Spurs.

Agreed, they seem quite keen on stability with Solskjaer though after so much chopping and changing since Fergie 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Harry Maguire is as bad a defender as any other duds they've signed post-Fergie. Absolutely chronic. De Gea surely finished there as well. Basically pointless him even being there. 

Never the leader and stalwart that they think he is.

It sounds crazy to say but Jonny Evans was, and probably still is, a better player than anybody they’ve signed to play there since they sold him.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

First game that Ive been very impressed by Reece James.

I mentioned it recently but I think England (and Chelsea) have some decent young talent, James and Mount being 2 of them.  They'll obviously make mistakes and have bad games as they try to establish themselves but I think James has a chance.

*Not just because he gave away a pen but i'm not sure about Hudson Odoi. Yet to see it with him so far. Still really young though.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Chelsea, Chelsea!

Kovacic and Giroud outstanding.

De Gea, Lindelof and Mcguire though :lol: :lol: 

when you see chelsea tnite then add the lad from ajax   werner the german centre forward and possibly the bayer guy who was brilliant as ibrox  then they could be very strong next year

Chelsea probably still need a CB, GK, and CF before they can think about that step up to challenging for the title. 

They still have that Hazard money in the bank though...

Edit: Forgot about the signings they’d already made :lol: 

Still, they could use a CB, LB, and GK.