English Football

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Mane standing on his phone whilst Liverpool are presented with their first title in 30 years.

Chronic. 

The 50 media cameras around the ground clearly aren't good enough. 

Just enjoy the moment ffs. This younger generation personified in one person.

I agree but it feels wrong to criticise Mane :lol: 

Such a good cunt

21 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Pisses me off when you see things like initiation songs and post match celebrations from dressing rooms and the like appearing on players instagrams. I’m very much of the opinion that some things deserve to be kept private and between the boys and should be remembered as “you had to be there” moments.

Nothing pisses me off more than finding out that one of my pals has pulled their phone out and made a Snapchat/Instagram Story or video when you are acting the prick or living in the moment or whatever so I might be projecting a bit, but yeah, I’m not a fan, and if I was a manager I would be chewing out any player who even thought about it.

Before the lockdown that was something I noticed heading out in Glasgow, every cunt was standing on their phone heads down

Don’t understand it. My mates give each other a bollocking if they’re glued to their screen when we’re out, quite right, can’t take those times for granted - especially now!