English Football

Clemdog

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

They pay millions for them to do a job mate. He didn’t do a proper job today. He was actually pish and had chances to feed players in at certain points in the game. Over rated. I really hope we can get one of these Premier League teams in the Europa league so we can see where we are. No fear. 

Arsenal, Tottenham and Leicester would pump us tbh

On 30/09/2020 at 09:19, ayrshireranger said:

Good player, but overrated, Another of the supposed world beaters hyped up by the English media: Alli, Wiltshire, Cleverly......

As Duncan Ferguson said: ''Stay at this Club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this Club, and that is down."

There were many players in Everton who thought they deserved smthng better, but got the worst: Dan Gosling, Steven Pienaar, Louis Saha, Jack Rodwell, Ross Barkley, Gerard Deulofeu.  And I'm not sure if John Stones got more than he could have at Goodison.

4 hours ago, Ukrainian said:

As Duncan Ferguson said: ''Stay at this Club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this Club, and that is down."

There were many players in Everton who thought they deserved smthng better, but got the worst: Dan Gosling, Steven Pienaar, Louis Saha, Jack Rodwell, Ross Barkley, Gerard Deulofeu.  And I'm not sure if John Stones got more than he could have at Goodison.

Saha was at man u before Everton :lol:

deulofeu at barca.

I think both they players had already fallen from the 2 biggest clubs in Spain and England so dont think Everton really compare.

think saha was maybe quite pleased with his league titles and champions league win at man u

On 30/09/2020 at 16:19, ayrshireranger said:

Good player, but overrated, Another of the supposed world beaters hyped up by the English media: Alli, Wiltshire, Cleverly......

Wilshere was a level above any name you mentioned :lol: Boy bossed two of the best to play in midfield at 18/19. Ruined by injuries, Dele Alli is still 24 and will go to a very good team.

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Saha was at man u before Everton :lol:

deulofeu at barca.

I think both they players had already fallen from the 2 biggest clubs in Spain and England so dont think Everton really compare.

think saha was maybe quite pleased with his league titles and champions league win at man u

Are you going to say that to Duncan Ferguson's face? Challenge him on a made up quote, i dare you mate.

3 minutes ago, Ukrainian said:

We are talking about what happened after Everton but not before. 
I can repeat: AFTER :)

Aye thats it mate. Delofeu also played in bigger games for Watford than he ever did at Everton...

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Probably still dreams a being at Everton....

Who knows? :sarcasm:

But I have to admit that Everton has lost more when they didn't save Gerard Deulofeu but bought super expensive and super useless Alex Iwobi.