7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Brentford are bottle jobs btw Toney will probably sign for the scum now imo

He no valued @ about 20 Million by Peterborough?

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blame the fans for the club breaching FFP rules? You’ve come up with some zingers in your time mate but that’s got to be right up there  

Posted Images

Wanted Brentford to go up but I think Fulham deserved it. It was going to take a bit of magic or a mistake to win that game.

I think Fulham could go two ways next season. In terms of their style they could be like Swansea when they came and be fine or be like Middlesbrough who played that possession type football and couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Hopefully Brentford find a bit more consistency early on to get promoted but losing that Championship play off must be the worst game in the world to lose!

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Thought it was 5/6

ahh, must be thinking of someone else but it's about 10M mate on a quick search, seems like the price has been going up over the past few months.

The bheasts had a 4M bid rejected.

6 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

See Arsenal making 50 people redundant at the same time as they are supposedly offering Abumeyang  250k a week. Jesus wept.

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

That is a disgrace. Morally repugnant

Club in trying to keep their best player shocker.

Their owner having the amount of money, sitting on his arse and doing fuck all for the club is the problem, not offering money for Aubameyang

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Club in trying to keep their best player shocker.

Their owner having the amount of money, sitting on his arse and doing fuck all for the club is the problem, not offering money for Aubameyang

Man deliberately misses point just cos its his pretendy "2nd team" not shocker.

On 06/08/2020 at 14:08, Moody Blue said:

£41m for Ake, fuck me lockdown hasn't improved that market at all 

watch him being one of the best left-sided defenders in the world now though:lol:

pissed off if the gooners get Willian, he's not got 3 years in him at all tbh and would have been in and out this coming season, also doesn't come back to defend but still, I was raging when we gave them Cech and we've still not learned not to sell to a Premier League club or london 'rival' per say.  Ah well shit happens and he'll want to keep staying in London I guess so it makes sense for him probably.