5 hours ago, CR3 said:

Was showing me all the leagues apparently (but can’t see the actual main years I was talking about)😂 having the strongest premier league teams to show there was more competition in the league in terms of points when I think my main issue was that teams were BETTER back then.

So, competition in terms of more good teams in the league. 

I said it was easier for a Liverpool or city to get a high points total recently when your big teams arsenal, Chelsea and Man U have been the worst they’ve been in recent years.. Would still be harder when those teams were better.. Not going to change my mind. 

The point I'm making is that the main challenges back then are...mainly dung...the current city and liverpool sides win those leagues by 30 pts minimum....moving into the 2000s again only 2 teams capable of winning it until Chelsea start spending more money than Man utd & Arsenal....you can continue all you like with how competitive the league is in those years but in general the teams who invested heavily would come to the fore hence the reason Arsenal have been left wanting 

CR3 likes this
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blame the fans for the club breaching FFP rules? You’ve come up with some zingers in your time mate but that’s got to be right up there  

Posted Images

I smell corruption on that Messi deal to Man City

A club that should be banned in aEurope .Probably paid their way out of that .And now Pep sanctions a move for ridiculous amount of money on a player that’s had his  best years behind him

And he knows his beloved club are in deep shit financially .This will help them out 

Football fucking stinks at times   

ayrshireranger likes this
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

A club that should be banned in aEurope .Probably paid their way out of that .And now Pep sanctions a move for ridiculous amount of money on a player that’s had his  best years behind him

And he knows his beloved club are in deep shit financially .This will help them out 

Why should they be banned from Europe?

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Try this next time. 

tenor-1.gif

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why should they be banned from Europe?

Cause they’re cheating scum .👍
Not a fan clearly but their ban should have stood .If it has been any other club .No doubts the ban would have stood .

I knew ages ago they would get out of it 

I’m only messing though .Don’t hate City anymore than Utd or Arsenal .

ayrshireranger likes this
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Cause they’re cheating scum .👍
Not a fan clearly but their ban should have stood .If it has been any other club .No doubts the ban would have stood .

I knew ages ago they would get out of it 

I’m only messing though .Don’t hate City anymore than Utd or Arsenal .

Thought it was just me, I thought their 'win' re the ban was a sham.

They did it and got away with it.

eejay the dj and Kaydubya11 like this