English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Genuinely might finish his career that 😔

Yeah mate hopefully not but even before that you just hope he isn't left with any permanent damage , wolves statement just says he is comfortable after an op 

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Genuinely might finish his career that 😔

This is not a fractured leg mate. I think you’re probably right. Also the concussion for the boy. Hope he is smart enough to say no to coming back. One bang and it could be all over. 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's some player. I've actually taken to try and watch all their games he's that good. 

VAR continues to slowly kill football though.

Don't think he would look out of place in any team in the world tbh.

Guy is a baller and great to watch.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's some player. I've actually taken to try and watch all their games he's that good. 

VAR continues to slowly kill football though.

My biggest frustrations with him in the past were he needed to do more. Score more, get more assists, be a bit more selfish, don't drop too deep, move it quicker etc because he has all the tools. I think he's improved in all of the above. He can still get even better. I would imagine that won't be with Villa though. Someone will come in for him soon.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

My biggest frustrations with him in the past were he needed to do more. Score more, get more assists, be a bit more selfish, don't drop too deep, move it quicker etc because he has all the tools. I think he's improved in all of the above. He can still get even better. I would imagine that won't be with Villa though. Someone will come in for him soon.

Yeah I think that's spot on. I just love that type of player that runs with the ball the way he does, and he's now racking up goals, assists and creating multiple clear chances a game.

Must be frustrating for him because as sensational as they were against Arsenal that's two games in a row they've lost 2-1 and completely dominated. He's too good for Villa.

Can't believe Matty Cash is a £16 million right back btw, does absolutely fuck all going forward.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

VAR is a shambles 

They spent 5 minutes just watching the offside over and over again and missed a clear foul on Watkins that should have been a pen if they weren't giving the goal. Beyond a farce.

Millwall game is going to be interesting today.

2000 fans back in the ground and they reacted badly to being told yesterday that taking the knee before games would be continuing.

the run they’re on results wise lately is fucking awful. Really difficult watching them

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Millwall game is going to be interesting today.

2000 fans back in the ground and they reacted badly to being told yesterday that taking the knee before games would be continuing.

the run they’re on results wise lately is fucking awful. Really difficult watching them

Buzzing for it