English Football

Clemdog

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Chelsea should be 3 or 4 up by now. There's always a chance this could come back to bite them in the arse!

He gets his decent share of goals but Werner is wasteful as fuck. Missed loads every game I watch of him.

4 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

He gets his decent share of goals but Werner is wasteful as fuck. Missed loads every game I watch of him.

The Brother in law who's a Chelsea ST holder has described him as very 'Torres' - considering he means in a Chelsea shirt it's not a compliment. 

22 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

So wasteful! He literally could have scored 4 or 5 today. He'll go on a run at somepoint and end up scoring 20/25 goals.

Chelsea are a bit like ourselves just now and they don't have to rely on one or two guys for goals which is a good sign going forward compared to a team like Tottenham.

4 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Wonder how they worked out the way the first lot a fans got in at the home grounds in England? 

Leeds are doing a ballot for people who bought their membership.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Giroud is class. 

Massively under rated throughout his career 

He was shite for Arsenal, honestly so bad.