English Football

Clemdog

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He was a suppised loser last season and declared spent. 

Fans have short memories

anyone who thinks that about pep must just have some hatred for him. every league he manages in he breaks defensive records. if you look at the stats i think in the past 10 years hes had 1 or 2 seasons where the goals conceded was not less than the previous year.

thats amazing and that is without mentioning the points and goals scored records he breaks also. To improve year in year out when he gained everything with barca in his reign there. some people would struggle to stay motivated and determined to keep improving.

only thing he needs is another champions league which he will get at one point.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s mad that in a team which spent 35 million on Xhaka and 70 million on Pepe a free signing is Arsenal’s worst ever buy

They are fucking horrendous man. Should pack up and sell the Emirates for housing. 

The only player I like in that whole squad is Holding. I actually hate the sight of most of them :lol:

Odegaard is a waste of space as well.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

They are fucking horrendous man. Should pack up and sell the Emirates for housing. 

The only player I like in that whole squad is Holding. I actually hate the sight of most of them :lol:

Odegaard is a waste of space as well.

I like Saka and ESR tbh, those two and Tierney are their best players IMO which says an awful lot.