English Football

Clemdog

Just now, bluenoz said:

I don't agree with Chelsea's decision to send Gilmour to Norwich. They are clearly the worst team is the league. What is he learning if he constantly chasing the ball? 

There must have been better options for the young lad. Obviously, we could have been seen as an option.

Their manager worked with Tuchel at Dortmund and he wanted him to go there as they use their 2 CMs the same way Chelsea do.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't agree with Chelsea's decision to send Gilmour to Norwich. They are clearly the worst team is the league. What is he learning if he constantly chasing the ball? 

There must have been better options for the young lad. Obviously, we could have been seen as an option.

From a Chelsea POV I don’t think they’ll be that bothered if Norwich lose week in week out. He’ll develop a million times better for them rather than playing here.

They play open attacking football and he’ll get plenty of the ball there.

On 18/09/2021 at 23:02, bluenoz said:

I don't agree with Chelsea's decision to send Gilmour to Norwich. They are clearly the worst team in the league. What is he learning if he constantly chasing the ball? 

Chelsea don't give a fuck what club it is as long as they get the money for him.

On 18/09/2021 at 23:13, G.E.C. said:

From a Chelsea POV I don’t think they’ll be that bothered if Norwich lose week in week out. He’ll develop a million times better for them rather than playing here.

They play open attacking football and he’ll get plenty of the ball there.

He most definitely won’t get plenty of the ball playing for that shower.

9 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Might be a good time to sign up to DAZN. They are getting in position to buy BT Sports and move everything to their streaming platform.

Annoying that DAZN have champions League here but another broadcasting set up have Europa. DAZN used to have all the games for  Europe.