• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForeverAndEver

• Rangers_no1

• TEFTONG

• GabrielTomato

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

True many are parasites, but I fucking despise ManU and their cuntish gobshite fans. 

They deserve a takeover by fat uncle Mike and let them experience what real commercial rape feels like. Relegation would be a chuckle. 

@Siam69

:lol:

they flip flops eh?

AlbertzLoyalRSC and Siam69 like this
On 04/05/2021 at 13:01, PM Boab said:

Maurice Ross has been sacked from Notts County for telling one of the players the guys Mum takes it up the arse :lol: *

He claims on the BBC website:

Detailing the remark he made to Boldewijn, Ross said: "The exact words I said were, 'He looks like he's moving like a 40-year-old. What age is he actually? Does he have a doctored African passport?'

So if he dropped the word "African" he probably would have kept his job? Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

He claims on the BBC website:

Detailing the remark he made to Boldewijn, Ross said: "The exact words I said were, 'He looks like he's moving like a 40-year-old. What age is he actually? Does he have a doctored African passport?'

So if he dropped the word "African" he probably would have kept his job? Ridiculous.

Yea, I can understand why that could have been misheard as "your mum takes it up the arse" :lol:

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Waghorn and the post there :megaanguish:

Very lucky its the modern fibre glass ones or he was in serious trouble. 

Game is pretty awful though tbh. When they showed a preview pic before kick off they had Waghorn and Windass and it gave me chills that we pinned so many hopes on those two not that long ago. 

ForeverAndEver likes this